Muuse Biixi is welcomed back to Hargeisa by Hordes of Lander Khat Addicts

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
If anyone is playing victim it’s you You’re the one crying saying Bixii was a war criminal. I merely said every tribe has a dark history. That’s life kid

Keep playing the victim, do you have proof of what you say. Or did it come straight out of your thumb?

I have said on multiple occasions that every somali leader has blood on his hands. I literally said it in the previous post. Are you blind or do you suffer from short memory loss kid?

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Keep playing the victim, do you have proof of what you say. Or did it come straight out of your thumb?

I have said on multiple occasions that every somali leader has blood on his hands. I literally said it in the previous post. Are you blind or do you suffer from short memory loss kid?
You literally said this crying about Muuse being a war criminal:
Atleast? The man is a war criminal. dead.png
I remained neutral and said every tribe has done bad shit aka get over it and move on.
Every tribe has a dark past let’s not kid ourselves
You’re the blind one who’s contradicting yourself one minute crying Bixii is a war lord and the next accusing other people playing the victim card. Wallahi you’re mentally challenged :russ:

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
You literally said this crying about Muuse being a war criminal:

I remained neutral and said every tribe has done bad shit aka get over it and move on.

You’re the blind one who’s contradicting yourself one minute crying Bixii is a war lord and the next accusing other people playing the victim card. Wallahi you’re mentally challenged :russ:

The thing is you ximaar, is that you brought the other leaders in the picture after i said that your leader is a war criminal. Than you proceeded to say your own leaders are war criminals, i agreed with it even stated that you are right, however i do not support war criminals.

Any normal person would have understood it. I even repeated it for you. People like you need to be taken out of the picture. Your dumbness is a danger to your peers.

Is this how you debate everyone tou wimp?

This ain't no inferior position it is a desperate inferior stance. Shit fogal shit.

Trending