Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
inbound4167543441662452708-720x437.jpg

inbound5512512315773574781.jpg

1589493002464.gif
1589493002464.gif

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
All jokes aside, Somalilanders' solidarity within themselves is commendable.

I hope there are not forced or paid booty-clappers. Biixi is not an angel. He is self-admitted murderer of defenseless civilians after all.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
At least my president is showered by love while yours hides behind 200 military guards wherever he goes.

The Somali Caesar

VIP
All jokes aside, Somalilanders' solidarity within themselves is commendable.

I hope there are not forced or paid booty-clappers. Biixi is not an angel. He is self-admitted murderer of defenseless civilians after all.
Isaaqs love Bixii as they did elect him in the first place. While I don’t Farmaajo will ever get that same admiration as he wasn’t democratically elected.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Isaaqs love Bixii as they did elect him in the first place. While I don’t Farmaajo will ever get that same admiration as he wasn’t democratically elected.

Bixi's victory was kinda shady, let's not pretend that sl is a true democracy.

The Somali Caesar

VIP
Bixi's victory was kinda shady, let's not pretend that sl is a true democracy.
It really wasn’t there was a Wadani and Kulmiye representative in every voting booth observing the votes went democratically .

All voters were required to show National ID card which was scanned and fingerprints were taken. Bixii won because he had the most votes it’s that simple.

Who says All Isaaqs love him? Don’t Samaroons, Garxajis and Hartis hate that dude?

The Somali Caesar

VIP
Who says All Isaaqs love him? Don’t Samaroons, Garxajis and Hartis hate that dude?
Where did I say all Isaaqs love him. FYI neither Samaroons and Hartis are Isaaq. Only Garhajis don’t like Bixii purely because they’re the opposing party with Wadani Political Party

Where did I say all Isaaqs love him. FYI neither Samaroons and Hartis are Isaaq. Only Garhajis don’t like Bixii purely because they’re the opposing party with Wadani Political Party
I included Samaroons and Hartis (Dhulbahante) since they’re under SL authority

Trending

Latest posts