Muslims who believe in evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you ever thought that these bones and things they dig up is too convenient? Why should you believe it and not be skeptical when it isnt like an atheist would believe in the Quran without requiring actual proof that it came from God. But blindly taking the words of some scientists who claim to have found bones that prove we came from a common ancestor with apes when it clearly conflicts with the story of Adam (as) :bell:. And it has too many gaps too be true anyway. Iblis already promised Allah he would make a strong case to make humanity follow him, but the plot of shaitan is weak and as usual has many holes in it (like the theory of evolution) and require blind following. If you believe in TOE then you by default believe we all evolved from a single cell bacteria that formed from carbon (?) on the planet earth after billions of years of some cosmic explosion. I cant even keep up with whatever it is since they always change it :hillarybiz:

There are some fractions in evolution theory that can be confirmed as accurate. For example, biodiversity is in fact not only scientifically proven its cause and effect but you can also see it for yourself as a brown/black person residing in a cold inviroment. The theory is basicaly that people who live in cold invironment tend to be lighter/whiter than those who live in a hot one, ie. Europeans and Africans.

As for the imperical evidence regarding the theory: if you are black/brown skin person who live in the west, you might have witnesed this phenomona - you are much more lighter in the winter than you are in the summer, reason being the cold weather.

I agree with you on the human ancesters not being monkeys. Despite physical similaraties i find it hard to believe. Putting old bones under microscope and claiming thats the origins of mankind is highly speculative.

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
Go out to known fossil locations and see for yourself whether those fossils within mountains and the ones you can dig up yourself are fake.

Evolution for the most part can be trusted as it's not rejected by Islam and as mentioned above...Can be seen with your own eyes.

There are some fractions in evolution theory that can be confirmed as accurate. For example, biodiversity is in fact not only scientifically proven its cause and effect but you can also see it for yourself as a brown/black person residing in a cold inviroment. The theory is basicaly that people who live in cold invironment tend to be lighter/whiter than those who live in a hot one, ie. Europeans and Africans.

As for the imperical evidence regarding the theory: if you are black/brown skin person who live in the west, you might have witnesed this phenomona - you are much more lighter in the winter than you are in the summer, reason being the cold weather.

I agree with you on the human ancesters not being monkeys. Despite physical similaraties i find it hard to believe. Putting old bones under microscope and claiming thats the origins of mankind is highly speculative.
But wouldnt that have more to do with human migration rather than evolving to fit your surroundings? For ex someone with translucent white skin wouldn't live in a hot environment and vice versa so their genes wouldn't be passed on in those regions. The other way doesn't fit because why do some people in heat "need" to have adapted with coarse hair and black skin and other can live in extreme heat (arabia) with light tan skin?And how does chinky eyes help east asians that they absolutely needed it lol? I think its just how Allah created us to be and put everyone in the right environments other wise they would go elsewhere if it wasn't suitable :manny:

Evolution is in the same boat as the creation story of the universe. The Quran says the universe was created in six days, but Muslims no longer believe that they were six days. We believe they were six long time periods. This is because astronomy tells us that the universe took billions of years to form, not six days. Scholars have reinterpreted the creation story in the light of science. If you can reinterpret one, you can reinterpret the other.

If there is no evolution, then all humans would be one race because we all descended from the same parents Adam and Eve. Without evolution, where did all the races come from.

Scholars think evolution is compatible with the Quran:

World

VIP
I don't believe that we share an ancestor with apes and monkeys as well since it's explicitly clear in Islam that Adam and Hawa (AS) were the first humans, but rejecting evolution entirely just makes you look stupid. It doesn't conflict with Islam.

In ancient times whenever someone came up with something, the principles which we apply to hadith science was applied (Al-Jarh wa At-Tadil)

Basic questions were asked and each of these were obtained from various reliable people/sources and deeply critiqued, they basically boiled down to the following.

- The character of the person in question. (are they known to be a liar, do they carry deficiencies, are they trustworthy?)
- The memory/intelligence of the person in question.
- Was that person a righteous God fearing or God conscious person?

“O you who believe! If a rebellious evil person comes to you with a news, verify it, lest you harm people in ignorance, and afterwards you become regretful to what you have done.” (49:6)

These are the same principles the intelligent ones among us apply today, if someone brings me a 20.000 page study there is no way I will sit through each and every one of them, it's simply not humanely possible.

You read the abstract and if this goes against the indisputable message/facts/revelation brought to us by our Prophet, we simply discard the whole thing.

What's however interesting is that if you apply the above principles to Darwin and Co the source and motivation for such lies become clear, and they are exposed for the charlatans that they are.

Darwin's entire family which includes his great-grand father and their children as well as his best friend Huxley were Freemason's, in fact his entire work was supported by the mason's, this is no secret and openly admitted.

Then when you examine his character you realise he was a white supremacist, a racist that believed black's have not evolved which he openly writes about, he had the same believes about women too (insulting his own mother that carried him)

He was a eugenicist that theorised the mass murder of humanity in order to supposedly progress the human race in which he explicitly states the elimination of the 'savage races' (all non whites)

You then take a look at freemasonry and what it's about, and you find out it's nothing more then satanism, there you find the source of his inspiration, none other then the eternal enemy of human's.

Evolution is the work of Satan, concocted to dehumanise human's so they could deny their creator, it's the same story with the heliocentric ball earth sun worship, it's to make the human appear insignificant and purposeless, so they continue being slaves to their capitalist, nihilist and hedonistic heedless lifestyle just as he has envisaged and promised after we were honoured by the most high.

The plot of Satan is pathetic & weak to those that reflect deeply and Allah reveals this in an Ayah

4:76
So fight against the allies of Satan. Indeed, the plot of Satan has ever been weak

Jujuman

Accomplished Saaxir
In ancient times whenever someone came up with something, the principles which we apply to hadith science was applied (Al-Jarh wa At-Tadil)

Basic questions were asked and each of these were obtained from various reliable people/sources and deeply critiqued, they basically boiled down to the following.

- The character of the person in question. (are they known to be a liar, do they carry deficiencies, are they trustworthy?)
- The memory/intelligence of the person in question.
- Was that person a righteous God fearing or God conscious person?

“O you who believe! If a rebellious evil person comes to you with a news, verify it, lest you harm people in ignorance, and afterwards you become regretful to what you have done.” (49:6)

These are the same principles the intelligent ones among us apply today, if someone brings me a 20.000 page study there is no way I will sit through each and every one of them, it's simply not humanely possible.

You read the abstract and if this goes against the indisputable message/facts/revelation brought to us by our Prophet, we simply discard the whole thing.

What's however interesting is that if you apply the above principles to Darwin and Co the source and motivation for such lies become clear, and they are exposed for the charlatans that they are.

Darwin's entire family which includes his great-grand father and their children as well as his best friend Huxley were Freemason's, in fact his entire work was supported by the mason's, this is no secret and openly admitted.

Then when you examine his character you realise he was a white supremacist, a racist that believed black's have not evolved which he openly writes about, he had the same believes about women too (insulting his own mother that carried him)

He was a eugenicist that theorised the mass murder of humanity in order to supposedly progress the human race in which he explicitly states the elimination of the 'savage races' (all non whites)

You then take a look at freemasonry and what it's about, and you find out it's nothing more then satanism, there you find the source of his inspiration, none other then the eternal enemy of human's.

Evolution is the work of Satan, concocted to dehumanise human's so they could deny their creator, it's the same story with the heliocentric ball earth sun worship, it's to make the human appear insignificant and purposeless, so they continue being slaves to their capitalist, nihilist and hedonistic heedless lifestyle just as he has envisaged and promised after we were honoured by the most high.

The plot of Satan is pathetic & weak to those that reflect deeply and Allah reveals this in an Ayah

4:76
So fight against the allies of Satan. Indeed, the plot of Satan has ever been weak

You're absolutely deluded and to OP, shout out to the Muslims who embrace evolution as fact; or the closest we can come to absolute truth.

It's ok to be skeptical about whether or not we are related with chimpanzees or w/e. Many are so fixated on that, but that's not even the most important part of why the theory is important.

Forget about the apes and the fossils for a second. Think of something basic like bacteria.

Bacteria have become resistant to drugs that we used to use to treat them. The first time the drug is used, almost all the bacteria die, but a few survive. These are the resistant bacteria. These small resistant bacteria are the only ones able to multiply. Eventually they become the majority.

This is all evolution is. It's a species changing slowly overtime to create large changes. We use this idea to make scientific predictions in medicine, zoology etc.

what islam has to say about computers,telephones,electricity,well it has no idea. science is tangible.no science no life,,there is no 2+2 anywhere in any religion. religion has no role in science nor can challenge it..is that bureeqa still keep flying back and forth.

It's ok to be skeptical about whether or not we are related with chimpanzees or w/e. Many are so fixated on that, but that's not even the most important part of why the theory is important.

Forget about the apes and the fossils for a second. Think of something basic like bacteria.

Bacteria have become resistant to drugs that we used to use to treat them. The first time the drug is used, almost all the bacteria die, but a few survive. These are the resistant bacteria. These small resistant bacteria are the only ones able to multiply. Eventually they become the majority.

This is all evolution is. It's a species changing slowly overtime to create large changes. We use this idea to make scientific predictions in medicine, zoology etc.
Great point. I nailed Zakir Naik for denying this point. He claims to have studied medicine but doesn't know about bacterial evolution even though its essential to medicine. What a moron. His TV station was banned and he's now wanted by Indian authorities for encouraging extremism. Can't wait for him to get raped in prison.

You just compared the effects of rockefeller petrochemical patented drugs which is not even natural to bacteria, hence your entire rant is null and void.

It's the same old tiresome comparisons made by every clueless buffoon, show us the evidence of bacteria developing resistance against natural herbs or plants if you want your futile arguments to hold any credence.

Show us the resistance that bacteria has developed to garlic, cinnamon or the mother of all which is raw honey which even killed the MRSA super bugs plaguing hospitals in countless studies, a bug which has become resistant to virtually all of rockefeller 's drug's.

These natural remedies were used for millenniums with no issues, so much time and so many different bacteria strains were exposed to it and yet not a single case of bacteria developing resistance to it.

Read the study done on Manuka honey against the MRSA super-bugs that's plaguing hospitals, you will see why bacteria could never develop resistance against natural natural medicine especially raw honey.

The middle east is hotter than most parts of Africa, and arabs are light. Wassup with that? Saudi arabia reaches high 40s(C) in the summer and they have never gotten darker, why is that? Evolution makes zero sense. The

:dead: :dead:
@Black Dahlia Did you ask why atheists reject god due to lack of proof but accept evolution? :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:
Atheists accept whatever they are told they go with the flow. If they lived in 1500s Europe they would be christians but since its no longer cool to follow religion (per the media) they've all flocked to godlessness :kanyeshrug:

Logically, if you were to ask anyone which makes more sense a car that was manufactured by a person, or a car that started off as a small scrap of metal that slowly formed into car over the course of millions of years obviously the former makes more sense. But logic flies out the window when it comes to you guys :manny:

Its pretty impressive how they somehow got people to override their natural sense to make the crazy seem normal and vice versa :ehh:

Last edited:
Great point. I nailed Zakir Naik for denying this point. He claims to have studied medicine but doesn't know about bacterial evolution even though its essential to medicine. What a moron. His TV station was banned and he's now wanted by Indian authorities for encouraging extremism. Can't wait for him to get raped in prison.

I love Zakir Naik sooo much. One of my most favourite sheikhs of all time.

That lecture he gave on Islam post 9-11 is one of my most favourite of all time. He cleared up everything.

Still, I disagree with him on the evolution lecture.

No man is perfect

Atheists accept whatever they are told they go with the flow. If they lived in 1500s Europe they would be christians but since its no longer cool to follow religion (per the media) they've all flocked to godlessness :kanyeshrug:

Logically, if you were to ask anyone which makes more sense a car that was manufactured by a person, or a car that started off as a small scrap of metal that slowly formed into car over the course of millions of years obviously the former makes more sense. But logic flies out the window when it comes to you guys :manny:

Its pretty impressive how they somehow got people to override their natural sense to make the crazy seem normal and vice versa :ehh:

Soo true wallahi. I feel this way Dahlia especially for homosexuality and other social issues.

"Seeing is believing"

Yeaaah. Think about this universe. Why is there something rather than nothing? Where did everything come from?

There had to be a creator to bring all that we see.

I love Zakir Naik sooo much. One of my most favourite sheikhs of all time.

That lecture he gave on Islam post 9-11 is one of my most favourite of all time. He cleared up everything.

Still, I disagree with him on the evolution lecture.

No man is perfect
Zakir is a crook who misleads Muslims. Look up the thread I made on him. He makes Islam look like a backward and unscientific religion. It was Muslins who first discovered evolution. Al-Jahiz wrote about it in the ninth century hundreds of years before Darwin. So did Muhammad al-Nakhshabi:

https://stepfeed.com/these-muslim-s...olution-900-years-before-darwin-was-born-8064

Naik also claims that Islam forbids non-Muslims to construct places of worship in Muslim countries. This is garbage. The Quran allows freedom of worship for all. He's a Wahabbi tool to make Islam look savage and barbarous. There are much greater Islamic scholars than him.

Jujuman

Accomplished Saaxir

The fact that science can be very counter intuitive at times does not negate the evidences that point to those 'illogical' things having taken place.

Take for instance the human and bonobos/chimps our closest relatives. The two have 48 chromosomes whereas us humans only have 46.

This at first glance appears to contradict evolutionary theory but it in fact reinforces it because chromosomes have two features which almost never change; centromeres at the centre and the telomeres which are at the end of a chromosome.

Using our knowledge of the evolution history of humans the prediction was made that one of the chromosome had to fuse with the another at one point in time and this has been observed to be chromosome 2 as it's the only one found to have telomeres at the centre. Parts of a chromosome which should be found at the end.

If you still reject evolution then the onus is on you to explain these observations, consistent with the current background of knowledge we have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts