Muslims who believe in evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Etacovda S'lived

תחיה מדינת ישראל
Atheists accept whatever they are told they go with the flow. If they lived in 1500s Europe they would be christians but since its no longer cool to follow religion (per the media) they've all flocked to godlessness :kanyeshrug:

Logically, if you were to ask anyone which makes more sense a car that was manufactured by a person, or a car that started off as a small scrap of metal that slowly formed into car over the course of millions of years obviously the former makes more sense. But logic flies out the window when it comes to you guys :manny:

Its pretty impressive how they somehow got people to override their natural sense to make the crazy seem normal and vice versa :ehh:
Cars are made by people. Evolution is talking about life forms. Invalid argument. You have been pawned.
HUNoPnhh.jpg

You just compared the effects of rockefeller petrochemical patented drugs which is not even natural to bacteria, hence your entire rant is null and void.

It's the same old tiresome comparisons made by every clueless buffoon, show us the evidence of bacteria developing resistance against natural herbs or plants if you want your futile arguments to hold any credence.

Show us the resistance that bacteria has developed to garlic, cinnamon or the mother of all which is raw honey which even killed the MRSA super bugs plaguing hospitals in countless studies, a bug which has become resistant to virtually all of rockefeller 's drug's.

These natural remedies were used for millenniums with no issues, so much time and so many different bacteria strains were exposed to it and yet not a single case of bacteria developing resistance to it.

Read the study done on Manuka honey against the MRSA super-bugs that's plaguing hospitals, you will see why bacteria could never develop resistance against natural natural medicine especially raw honey.

Those drugs are derived from plants?

And "natural remedies" aren't as widely used as pharmaceuticals even in the past.

If honey is so effective, why wasn't/isn't used more widely? It might alleviate an infection, but it's obviously not as effective as modern drugs.

Plz don't say because of teh joos and teh n.w.o's.

Etacovda S'lived

תחיה מדינת ישראל

And "natural remedies" aren't as widely used as pharmaceuticals even in the past.

If honey is so effective, why wasn't/isn't used more widely? It might alleviate an infection, but it's obviously not as effective as modern drugs.

Of course it's because of the Jews and NWOs. You're such a cuck that you say "Joos" to be pc. You are a clueless miskeen sxb. Use logic and your intelligence. What you view to be logical and obvious is not at all logical or obvious.

Jujuman

Accomplished Saaxir

He's a conspiracist quack I'm surprised it took me this long to realise it's 'inquisitive' with his usual nonsense.

Zakir is a crook who misleads Muslims. Look up the thread I made on him. He makes Islam look like a backward and unscientific religion. It was Muslins who first discovered evolution. Al-Jahiz wrote about it in the ninth century hundreds of years before Darwin. So did Muhammad al-Nakhshabi:

https://stepfeed.com/these-muslim-s...olution-900-years-before-darwin-was-born-8064

Naik also claims that Islam forbids non-Muslims to construct places of worship in Muslim countries. This is garbage. The Quran allows freedom of worship for all. He's a Wahabbi tool to make Islam look savage and barbarous. There are much greater Islamic scholars than him.

Not everyone is perfect. Even, if you think he's misguided, don't you think his intention is pure?

You think overrall, everything he's ever said is crooked?

Not allowing non-muslim places of worship is a pretty common position that is actually defensible from the quran and sunnah.

:manny:

Personally, I believe in allowing a a handful of token churches and temples etc so we can say we allow different religions but not allowing them to proliferate too much and keeping tabs on the content of their sermons

:damedamn:

Not everyone is perfect. Even, if you think he's misguided, don't you think his intention is pure?

You think overrall, everything he's ever said is crooked?

Not allowing non-muslim places of worship is a pretty common position that is actually defensible from the quran and sunnah.

Personally, I believe in allowing a a handful of token churches and temples etc so we can say we allow different religions but not allowing them to proliferate too much and keeping tabs on the content of their sermons

:damedamn:
Everybody's intention is pure. The path to hell is paved with good intentions. He's a crook. Even his "Scientific Miracles of the Qur'an" routine is nonsense plagiarized from Christians. It is rejected even by Salafis. See my thread here:

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/scientific-miracles-in-the-quran.35104/

Defensible? Gimme a break. The Holy Quran is very clear that people have the right to worship freely. There is no justification from Islam for oppression and persecution. But there is plenty from the religion of Salafism and Wahabbism. No thanks, I will stick with Allah and his Messenger.

Of course it's because of the Jews and NWOs. You're such a cuck that you say "Joos" to be pc. You are a clueless miskeen sxb. Use logic and your intelligence. What you view to be logical and obvious is not at all logical or obvious.

:heh:

Joos is the way we make fun of ppl like you who blame every mistake of modern industry to masterful jews who crafted everything from the shadows.

The man said too pc...

:draketf:

Jews do control SOME industries like hollywood. They also lobby really hard for Israel through AIPAC.

But nigga, save me the bullshit about how they've invented every drug to poison us and how they're trying to do population control through chemtrails

:drakekidding:

Too much infowars sxb

:heh:

Joos is the way we make fun of ppl like you who blame every mistake of modern industry to masterful jews who crafted everything from the shadows.

The man said too pc...

:draketf:

Jews do control SOME industries like hollywood. They also lobby really hard for Israel through AIPAC.

But nigga, save me the bullshit about how they've invented every drug to poison us and how they're trying to do population control through chemtrails

:drakekidding:

Too much infowars sxb
Pretty sure you and @Etacovda S'lived are misunderstanding each other. You're saying the same thing.

Antisemitism is for low IQ bumpkins, which neither of you are obviously not.

Everybody's intention is pure. The path to hell is paved with good intentions. He's a crook. Even his "Scientific Miracles of the Qur'an" routine is nonsense plagiarized from Christians. It is rejected even by Salafis. See my thread here:

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/scientific-miracles-in-the-quran.35104/

Defensible? Gimme a break. The Holy Quran is very clear that people have the right to worship freely. There is no justification from Islam for oppression and persecution. But there is plenty from the religion of Salafism and Wahabbism. No thanks, I will stick with Allah and his Messenger.

Not only are his intentions pure, but he's delivered very beneficial islamic lectures. Let me show you a few:

These are simple non-controversial lectures. He's simply talking about the purpose of life, and how the media has maligned islam, and to get a proper perspective.

I love how he raised the standards for islamic lectures. The brother rents out a hall, comes prepared with a memorized speech. He has amazing speech skills. His points are clear and digestible. He's not afraid of what to say and knows how to defend himself from attacks.

:salute:

I salute the man.

You're against the scientific miracles lecture?

:gucciwhat:

That's one of my favourite lectures!!

You say it's all fradulent, what about this one?

==Surah Az Zumar Chapter 39 Verse 21==

“Seest thou not that Allah sends down rain from the sky, and leads it through springs in the earth? Then He causes to grow, therewith, produce of various colours: then it withers; thou wilt see it grow yellow; then He makes it dry up and crumble away. Truly, in this, is a Message of remembrance to men of understanding.”

The quran was the first text in history to definitely say that rainwater is what fills aquifers in the ground. The first time that other people confirmed this was by french scientists in 18th century believe it or not.

"Aspects of groundwater origin were considered in many projects and philosophic works of the ancient Greek and Roman philosophers (Miletsky, Plato, Aristotle, Kar, Seneka, Pollio etc). The first quantitative concepts of groundwater formation due to infiltration of atmospheric precipitation were formed by French scientists P. Perro and E. Marriott in the middle of the eighteenth century based on the study of water balance in the Seine River"
http://www.eolss.net/Sample-Chapters/C07/E2-02-07.pdf (second page, paragraph 2)

what do you have to say to that? There's much more where that came from...

:whoo:

Not only are his intentions pure, but he's delivered very beneficial islamic lectures. Let me show you a few:

These are simple non-controversial lectures. He's simply talking about the purpose of life, and how the media has maligned islam, and to get a proper perspective.

I love how he raised the standards for islamic lectures. The brother rents out a hall, comes prepared with a memorized speech. He has amazing speech skills. His points are clear and digestible. He's not afraid of what to say and knows how to defend himself from attacks.

:salute:

I salute the man.

You're against the scientific miracles lecture?

:gucciwhat:

That's one of my favourite lectures!!

You say it's all fradulent, what about this one?

==Surah Az Zumar Chapter 39 Verse 21==

“Seest thou not that Allah sends down rain from the sky, and leads it through springs in the earth? Then He causes to grow, therewith, produce of various colours: then it withers; thou wilt see it grow yellow; then He makes it dry up and crumble away. Truly, in this, is a Message of remembrance to men of understanding.”

The quran was the first text in history to definitely say that rainwater is what fills aquifers in the ground. The first time that other people confirmed this was by french scientists in 18th century believe it or not.

"Aspects of groundwater origin were considered in many projects and philosophic works of the ancient Greek and Roman philosophers (Miletsky, Plato, Aristotle, Kar, Seneka, Pollio etc). The first quantitative concepts of groundwater formation due to infiltration of atmospheric precipitation were formed by French scientists P. Perro and E. Marriott in the middle of the eighteenth century based on the study of water balance in the Seine River"
http://www.eolss.net/Sample-Chapters/C07/E2-02-07.pdf (second page, paragraph 2)

what do you have to say to that? There's much more where that came from...

:whoo:
He's a cretin. There are literally millions of sheikhs out there, if not tens of millions. You've never heard of most of them because they don't have the entrepreneurial skills that he does. Their speeches and sermons are not recorded.

Did you watch the videos I posted in my thread about the so-called scientific miracles? They're by Saudi educated Salafis. I'm not a Salafi. I disagree with them strongly. But even they agree it's nonsense. Every religion claims that its holy book is full of scientific, mathematical, and historical truths. It's garbage. They twist holy texts out of all recognition to make them fit scientific theories which are often modified and changed as more and more data is uncovered.

The Qur'an was not revealed to a scientist. It was revealed to an illiterate man who could not even write his own name. Its message was simple and could be understood by any desert Bedouin without education. If God wanted an educated scientist, he would have chosen Galileo, Newton, Kepler, or Einstein. They were far more educated than the prophet. They knew much more about science, literacy, and numeracy. But Allah chose an illiterate man without a PhD. He did not even have a degree. He was a simple man.

The prophet could not even read a children's book, yet Zakir is claiming he understands the Quran more than he does because of new scientific info. Utter rubbish.

He's a cretin. There are literally millions of sheikhs out there, if not tens of millions. You've never heard of most of them because they don't have the entrepreneurial skills that he does. Their speeches and sermons are not recorded.

And? That's part of the reason I like Zakir. He's very cunning and strategic. He has good business skills.

He's not just your typical sheikh. He's modern, but he's not modern at the same time.

Mufti Menk is another sheikh I respect too, but in a different angle. He stays away from controversial messages and sticks with simple messages and beautiful quran recitations. I basically love the whole PEACE TV squad. Bilal Philips, Abdur Raheem Green, all those guys.

Did you watch the videos I posted in my thread about the so-called scientific miracles? They're by Saudi educated Salafis. I'm not a Salafi. I disagree with them strongly. But even they agree it's nonsense. Every religion claims that its holy book is full of scientific, mathematical, and historical truths. It's garbage. They twist holy texts out of all recognition to make them fit scientific theories which are often modified and changed as more and more data is uncovered.

I don't agree with someone just because they're a saudi sheikh lol. I don't listen to those guys too much, they are out of touch. I agree some were a little exaggerated, but many like the one I showed you aren't. They are simple statements.

The Qur'an was not revealed to a scientist. It was revealed to an illiterate man who could not even write his own name. Its message was simple and could be understood by any desert Bedouin without education. If God wanted an educated scientist, he would have chosen Galileo, Newton, Kepler, or Einstein. They were far more educated than the prophet. They knew much more about science, literacy, and numeracy. But Allah chose an illiterate man without a PhD. He did not even have a degree. He was a simple man.

The prophet could not even read a children's book, yet Zakir is claiming he understands the Quran more than he does because of new scientific info. Utter rubbish.

That's why the knowledge in the quran is even more surprising. How does an illiterate and un-educated man have in possession a book that contains detailed history, philosophy, law, ethics, psychology and revelation about our universe?

How was the prophet able to produce this book when he can't even read or write?

Must have been from Allah...

:rejoice:

Rockefeller Drugs were only introduced at the turn of the 19th century, 1913 in America to give you an exact date when these mafia families colluded together to destroy the natural plant based cures that people used for 10's of thousands of years successfully and kept all types of diseases at bay.

Your statement that natural remedies weren't as widely used in the past as Rockefeller petrochemical poisonous drugs which only came into existence in the 19th century, goes to show your level of ignorance on this subject.

Your statement about honey is even more bizarre, your level of ignorance is astounding, any basic research will show you that honey was used by humanity from the beginning of time in all civilisations for a cure all remedy! including at present times, the power of Honey is also mentioned in the Quran and hadith.

I never use any petrochemical drugs and I seen many cases were reoccurring malignant infections which antibiotics made worse were completely eradicated with natural plant based medicines, I myself am a great example when I used to hold your belief's.

Again Raw Honey, Garlic, Cinnamon etc and the rest of the potent natural anti bacterial, anti viral, anti fungus etc plant based natural medicines used since the beginning of time exposed to so many different strains of bacteria/viruses over thousands of years, why haven't these bacteria/viruses developed any sort of resistance against them ?

Of course the bacteria will develop resistance against an unnatural man produced petrochemical drug which is toxic/dangerous to the human body, show us examples of resistance against natural plant based herbs, because if that was the case, everyone would have died long before Rockefeller drugs were concocted.

Why must we ignore something that has been proven clearly to us? even if evolution is incoreect why immediately shun it.Shorely if Allah is truth than the world will reflect the truth.People who say "I don't believe it" are contradictory.

Etacovda S'lived

תחיה מדינת ישראל
Why must we ignore something that has been proven clearly to us? even if evolution is incoreect why immediately shun it.Shorely if Allah is truth than the world will reflect the truth.People who say "I don't believe it" are contradictory.
Such a good point. But if people approached the world with that mindset, there would be no religion in the world.

And? That's part of the reason I like Zakir. He's very cunning and strategic. He has good business skills.

He's not just your typical sheikh. He's modern, but he's not modern at the same time.

Mufti Menk is another sheikh I respect too, but in a different angle. He stays away from controversial messages and sticks with simple messages and beautiful quran recitations. I basically love the whole PEACE TV squad. Bilal Philips, Abdur Raheem Green, all those guys.

I don't agree with someone just because they're a saudi sheikh lol. I don't listen to those guys too much, they are out of touch. I agree some were a little exaggerated, but many like the one I showed you aren't. They are simple statements.

That's why the knowledge in the quran is even more surprising. How does an illiterate and un-educated man have in possession a book that contains detailed history, philosophy, law, ethics, psychology and revelation about our universe?

How was the prophet able to produce this book when he can't even read or write?

Must have been from Allah...

:rejoice:
No classical tafsir ever talks about "scientific miracles". It's a recently minted hoax stolen from missionaries. I'm supposed to believe the Prophet could not read a children's book but could understand the general theory of relativity and advanced calculus? Funny how the hadiths never talk about physics, chemistry, or biology. But I'm sure someone will find it when they realize there's money to be made from twisting scripture.

Mufti Menk? Bilal Philips? Abdur Raheem Green? All Saudi brainwashed morons who make Islam look primitive

The real scholars are Khaled Abou El Fadl, Shabir Ally and Atabek Shukurov. Compare what this sheikh says about evolution in contrast to the idiots you mentioned:

No classical tafsir ever talks about "scientific miracles". It's a recently minted hoax stolen from missionaries. I'm supposed to believe the Prophet could not read a children's book but could understand the general theory of relativity and advanced calculus? Funny how the hadiths never talk about physics, chemistry, or biology. But I'm sure someone will find it when they realize there's money to be made from twisting scripture.

Mufti Menk? Bilal Philips? Abdur Raheem Green? All Saudi brainwashed morons who make Islam look primitive

The real scholars are Khaled Abou El Fadl, Shabir Ally and Atabek Shukurov. Compare what this sheikh says about evolution in contrast to the idiots you mentioned:

Shabir Ally is one of my favourites. I see him from time to time, because he lives around my area.

Very humble guy mashallah. I loved watching his debates with william lane craig and other christian apologists.

Remember when his daughter left the show, after being there since the beginning?

:liberaltears:

My eyes welled up a little!

I never heard of the other 2.

Bro you're waaay too fixated on one issye. Just because 2 scholars disagree on ONE issue doesn't mean that the scholar in the wrong is a

"Brainwashed Saudi puppet"

Try to be more nuanced.

The funny thing is that knowing and understanding evolution is only relevant to students and scientists whose work relies on the theory.

To the average abdi who denies it, he just looks silly but he isn't harming anyone

Shabir Ally is one of my favourites. I see him from time to time, because he lives around my area.

Very humble guy mashallah. I loved watching his debates with william lane craig and other christian apologists.

Remember when his daughter left the show, after being there since the beginning?

:liberaltears:

My eyes welled up a little!

I never heard of the other 2.

Bro you're waaay too fixated on one issye. Just because 2 scholars disagree on ONE issue doesn't mean that the scholar in the wrong is a

"Brainwashed Saudi puppet"

Try to be more nuanced.

The funny thing is that knowing and understanding evolution is only relevant to students and scientists whose work relies on the theory.

To the average abdi who denies it, he just looks silly but he isn't harming anyone

It's not just one issue. If it was just evolution, it would be okay. It's their entire approach to Islam. They have a literalist interpretation of the Quran which is unwarranted and leads to the extremism of which we see so much today. The Quran speaks in metaphors and allegories. Forget complex theological issues, even the most basic concepts of who Allah is are clothed in metaphors. For example The Qur'an refers to Allah as a "He": in everyday speech the word " he" refers to someone with a penis, but we know Allah isn't a man. And Allah uses the pronoun "We" to describe himself: in everyday speech "we" refers to multiple people, but that does not mean Allah is multiple gods. The Quran's language is not literal, yet those clerics you mentioned always interpret things in the most crudest and literal sense which accounts for their primitive notions.

Also, they base most of their understanding of Islam on hadiths that were written nearly three hundred years after the prophet's death. Many of these hadiths in Bukhari and Sahih Muslim are forgeries invented for political purposes. They're full of hatred and violence which is why Muslim countries are the most backward and impoverished. The Qur'an says Allah sent the Messenger as a mercy to mankind, yet the hadiths portray an all conquering warlord with as many wives and concubines as he desired. Totally blasphemous.

The fact that you know of Mufti Menk but not sheikh Atabek Shukurov is a scandal. He wrote a book refuting fake hadiths:

@Bidaar Wanagsan talks a lot of sense in this thread!

Zakair Naik is probably the biggest fraud in the observable universe (Harun Yahya is a close second, I guess).

It was funny when someone counted the number of mistakes he made in 5 minutes of talking about evolution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts