Muslims should be discussing climate change more often

blade99

FLOATING IN SPACE
Muslim countries will suffer the most from climate change. Some of our most populous countries will be wiped off of the map in just a few decades. We don't talk about this for the same reason that our countries are currently all shit holes: low IQ.
INDONESIA UNDER WATER HIGHEST NUMBER OF MUSLIMS IN ANY COUNTRY VOLCANOES will erupt in the region / middle east more drought no crops / shit the Nile might evaporate by the end of this century

DAJJALIC NWO IS HERE getting chipped is the new currency climate change from haarp

END GAME ahahahhaahah i love it TIME TO DIE MY LOVES

o shit i THiñk i left he oven on nope its offf

BACK TO TOPIC wE ARE FUCKED ENJOY THE SOMEWHAT CALM NOW FOR A STORM Is COMING

Climate change is fake news, well be fine.

Muslim countries will suffer the most from climate change. Some of our most populous countries will be wiped off of the map in just a few decades. We don't talk about this for the same reason that our countries are currently all [obscenity deleted] holes: low IQ.

Time will tell but I'm actually with @TekNiKo on this. I think the global warming... I mean climate change.... hysteria is a sort of hoax.

I grant that the weather might change maybe....

but is the weatherpocalypse imminent and we all have to eat bugs and become vegan and travel on yachts and worship Greta Thunberg?

I'm skeptical (except riding the yacht- I'm willing to ride a yacht for the planet). I remember when Mad Cow disease was supposed to kill us all. And H1N1. And when 9/11 had just happened and I thought terrorists were gonna blow up my elementary school. And when people were freaking out about 2012 and then nothing happened.

Why are super rich people funding this Greta Thunberg cult? Why is the media backing it?

Who is promoting all this radical environmental stuff?

I mean even the Pope is in on it, talking about ecological sins and "mother earth".

No, honestly I'm glad that Muslims aren't claiming the sky is falling due to climate warming and freaking out over an alleged climatepocalypse.

I mean when I see the Pope, the media, whoever it is funding the Greta cult, the climate alarmist Extinction Rebellion loonies telling random people to get naked to fight weatherpocalypse.... I mean... my reaction is not "oh, no!"..... my reaction is "this is a bunch of baloney"....

now what is the point of it all?.... I'm not entirely sure what the aim is, although I assume it has something to do with the NWO....

but even if you think "wow Omar del Sur sure is a conspiracy theorist wackjob LOL.... conspiracies don't exist, NWO isn't real and no way would the US government have lied about 9/11"......

it's pretty clear that super rich, elite people are funding this climate hysteria stuff

why? because they genuinely care about people? because the super rich people funding the stuff are such compassionate, warm people?

this whole climate thing I think will turn about to be some sort of bait and switch.... just like the early 2000's push to "protect us against terrorism"...... at first, "we have to fight terrorism"... okay, sure... then what does it mean? lose some of your freedoms, lose your privacy and advance the police state.....

"Osama bin Laden is gonna get you!" therefore... allow all kinds of police state measures

"weatherpocalypse is gonna get you!" therefore... I don't know what yet but I think it will be a similar pattern..... I think it will be used as a pretext for some sort of nonsense

except as time continues the advancement of this process will become more and more intrusive.....

look at how now for example, if you say there are two genders you are supposedly therefore basically a Nazi who wants to kill six million Jews (allegedly...) for no reason....... whereas not long ago, it wouldn't even have been controversial to say that.... if you read accounts of "thought reform" in China, it's very similar to "re-education" in China during I think the 50's and 60's....... I think the intent is to alter your thinking process, regardless of whether you consent to such an intrusion

Last edited:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
We should focus more on the impacts of man made disasters rather than climate change which pose a threat to humanity

Trending