Muslims should be discussing climate change more often

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
I don't understand why there is no big discussion about climate change in the ummah. It is a big threat to our livelihoods and humanity. The world is getting hotter, the sea levels are rising, our Muslim lands will be uninhabitable soon, our crops and livestock will die. I even heard performing Hajj will become difficult.

I wish the Muslim ummah exists but sadly doesn't. Every Muslim country cares about it's own interests. What you said about climate change is true though.

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
I wish the Muslim ummah exists but sadly doesn't. Every Muslim country cares about it's own interests. What you said about climate change is true though.
We should unite upon Quran and Sunnah.

How does it not exist?
We have rulers dividing us. Secondly, the vast majority of Muslims today are Ethno nationalists so uniting them would not be realistic. 2 Somali clans don't agree on something let alone the whole entire Ummah.

May Allah unite us.

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
We have rulers dividing us. Secondly, the vast majority of Muslims today are Ethno nationalists so uniting them would not be realistic. 2 Somali clans don't agree on something let alone the whole entire Ummah.

May Allah unite us.
How have the rulers divided us?

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا

May Allah unite us.
Rectifying the people lies with the Quran, Sunnah and books of the salaf.

First of all the climate change thing you talking about is not a muslim problem..stop that whitemen disease shit...do you even know that there is guideness in the quraan and hadiith how to respect the environment. All these problem are because of the west, have you never heard of Industrial Revolution? And now is asia's( mainly china and india) turn i guess...and africa "hurudooy"havent woken up yet..

How have the rulers dividend us?
No offence but there's something called common sense. Many Muslim rulers are puppets of the west, corrupt, criminals, racists and traitors. We aren't united politically and every Muslim country cares about their interests only.

I wish the Ummah was united but realistically speaking, it doesn't exist (politically speaking).

No offence but there's something called common sense. Many Muslim rulers are puppets of the west, corrupt, criminals, racists and traitors. We aren't united politically and every Muslim country cares about their interests only.

I wish the Ummah was united but realistically speaking, it doesn't exist (politically speaking).
I wish they cared about their countries interests..but no, only the rulers interest, thats why they are puppets of the west, otherwise yah knw west will put democracy and freedom bomb on its rullers head

May Allah unite us.

The Ummah exists. It may not be united but it exists. I understand your point, though- you're saying it's divided by nationalism.

I have such mixed feelings on nationalism. On one hand, I do believe the "elites" or whatever one wants to call them... I do believe they are pushing to eliminate racial and national identity..... which is something really strange.

I think in previous times, various nations were united by religion and even though there were differences between peoples, they were willing to put religion first

now some are claiming nationality is more important.... which honestly seems like shirk to me..... it is saying nationality or race is more important than Allah!

than there is this weird, strange new push for making people "post-racial"........

I'm conscious of my skin color and my ancestors and my history and my hopes for my people........

but Islam is FIRST

the global resurgence of populism and nationalism I think is a natural response to the push to eliminate racial and national identity

and another thing is I don't necessarily believe it's a bad thing.

Mussolini was a precursor to what we're seeing and he believed people will fight for nation rather than "class struggle" (as in Marxism).......

I think of the "national liberation" movements that were very popular in the previous century.....

I believe that building an Islamic social order will necessarily involve conflict.

I would look at, say.... Ho Chi Minh..... if you study Ho Chi Minh's writings.... he pushed nationalism.... nationalism, nationalism, nationalism..... that was what drove the Viet Cong to fight and what drove them to victory

Nationalism imo is basically a tactic to instill the fighting spirit. I doubt the average Vietnamese understood Marxist-Leninist gibberish. But they understood racial consciousness and the drive to drive out the foreigners.

Then what was the result? Another addition to the Communist bloc.

Another example... I think about this probably every day.... is what happened in Spain under Franco.

This is a case study of a religious revolution that succeeded and overturned the order in Spain, crushing the Communist atheists.

Franco fought the Commie lunatics under the banner of an ideology called national Catholicism. They're yelling patriotic, nationalist slogans- they were ethnonationalists- but they were fighting for a Catholic Spain.

War is just a continuation of the same sort of thing we see here.

I mean.... suppose in such and such Muslim country.... Pakistan, for example.... a clash emerges between secularists and "Islamists" (people who actually believe in following Quran and Sunnah tbh and want the sharia).......

it could just be civil or actually a civil war....... but I don't see any reason why it would be wrong for the Muslims to shout "Pakistan Zindabad!" to excite their people and motivate them... and I think history shows that it is an extremely effective strategy....

I myself think I have very strong nationalistic tendencies and try to be very patriotic.....

however, the most patriotic thing anyone can do is promote Islam to your people.... that is patriotism taken to its highest form, in my opinion

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Muslim countries will suffer the most from climate change. Some of our most populous countries will be wiped off of the map in just a few decades. We don't talk about this for the same reason that our countries are currently all shit holes: low IQ.

Tukraq

VIP
Muslim countries will suffer the most from climate change. Some of our most populous countries will be wiped off of the map in just a few decades. We don't talk about this for the same reason that our countries are currently all shit holes: low IQ.
Yup somalia won’t make it much longer, which is why I want them all resettled in canada

Tukraq

VIP
upload_2019-12-25_21-22-55.jpeg

This is why I told @astorecalledkmart that annexation of Canada will happen in our lifetimes

Trending