Muslims Like Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently, there were a lot of racist comments edited out. Nabil wasn't having a meltdown over some onions. These pathetic pakistanis used racist slurs against him.

I can't even lie i thoroughly enjoyed this two part series.

That Abdul Haq guy though :reallymaury:

Mahreen like a submarine I would go deep sea on that ass :stevej:

Reer ummah is complaining about this two part series surprise surprise #Notmuslimslikeus << :westbrookwtf:

Screenshot_2016-12-14-20-06-11-1.png
Screenshot_2016-12-14-20-06-25-1.png

LittleNileRiver

Keepin Southies in check since 1998
Apparently, there were a lot of racist comments edited out. Nabil wasn't having a meltdown over some onions. These pathetic pakistanis used racist slurs against him.

I 100% believe Nabil!!! Apparently most of the producers of this show are South Asians, so it makes even more sense how they portrayed Nabil and Abdul Haqq.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Farhaan the gay bottom has a lot of nerve. I am going to watch part two. Those stupid white begging Asians have a lot of nerve to talk about Africa.

Thatsomaligirl

Loves milk is lactose intolerant, kill me

I'm not even surprised they ganged up on him like that, they all set up to make him the bad guy in this situation smh:westbrookwtf:
How is a grown ass man crying because of some onions???:reallymaury:

Just caught up on both episodes. Great show with a lot of banter. I love Mehreen she's my fave. That second episode thooo... Naila is such a ! It wasn't even her argument. She was soo aggressive towards Nabil. I thought he handled the situation really well. Fehran on the other hand... WHO TAUGHT YOU TO TAKE THINGS WITHOUT ASKING PERMISION?!?! Fcking cry baby.

I can't even lie i thoroughly enjoyed this two part series.

That Abdul Haq guy though :reallymaury:

Mahreen like a submarine I would go deep sea on that ass :stevej:

Reer ummah is complaining about this two part series surprise surprise #Notmuslimslikeus << :westbrookwtf:

View attachment 10198 View attachment 10199

funny how these timo jileec are complaining about this. This short series showed the world that muslims are not homogenic. This series basically showed muslims from every spectrum, from khaanis to Wadaad. Funny how asian´s complain when they are the majority painting the narrative for muslims in the UK

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
I just finished the first episode. Talk about propaganda. The only fully practicing Muslims were Nabil and Abdul Haq. The hijabi desi chick was okay as well.

What a bunch of degenerates.

im not shocked by any of that. i was wondering why the random conversation about the white lady being racist was brought up, it felt random but there was context. and when she said it had been building up for some time. that ass and the who prays to allah by writing letters to him need to get exposed. someone post the tea when nabbed does and spread that shit like wild fire

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
I just finished the first episode. Talk about propaganda. The only fully practicing Muslims were Nabil and Abdul Haq. The hijabi desi chick was okay as well.

What a bunch of degenerates.

If you watch the second episode you will see that abdul haq is on the fringe. The guy had his passport taken away, he tried to go to Syria.

Yea the hijabi desi chick was surprisingly normal. She done well on the show, she didn't embarrass herself or embarrass us.

I'm 10 minutes into the first episode.

I thought Salafi Abdul the boxer/"entrepreneur" was going to do a terror attack when he started to touch the kitchen knife

:mjlol:

The show isn't very representative of UK Muslims. There should have been 7 Salafis (Abdul), 2 "moderates" (Arab guy and fat Nigerian) and 1 who is really a gaal but hasn't been honest with themself (older blonde woman)

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Magnificent show all in all.Abdul haqq is too much jokes for me wallahi everytime i saw his face i couldn't contain myself.That guy nabeel was very mature and that gay kid farhan or whatever was a fockin cry baby,Imagine the tables were turned and nabeel reacted the way that gay kid did ,all hell would break loose.Besides mahreen not covering herself, she seems like she has a really good heart and if she covered xaaaax:ahh::ahh:.That middle aged naila women had me dying when she said she writes letters to allah instead of praying salah :deadpeter::deadpeter:.Abdul Haqq lived by his name,that guy sat on a different table and repeatedly refused handshakes with women,If he didnt say he would go to Syria and all shia's should be killed then i would firmly say his view of islam is correct.BBC bought some degenerates on the show,they had these muslims debating clear cut things that have been prohibited in islam such as homosexuality and alchohol,Anyways great episodes all in all,ngl i enjoyed it very much,just goes to show the types of nutcrackers we have for Muslims nowadays

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.