Muslims Like Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiricLover

Qalanjo
Who's just watched the first episode? What do you think?

It's essentially about 10 British Muslims put together under one roof to show case their different views on Islam.

Here's the trailer:

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
I'm 30 seconds in and I can already feel it, the Pakistani girl is going to be so annoying ain't she?

Where can I watch it since I don't live in the U.K? It looks pretty interesting.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b085zxxk/muslims-like-us-episode-1

With some luck it might not be geographically restricted, if that doesn't work maybe accessing it with a VPN might. Otherwise you'll probably have to wait a few days until it's upload on different streaming platforms.

Kanye

Lmao that Abdul Haq guy doesn't agree with free mixing yet he free willingly decides to go live with women.
What a donkey
LOOOL I love him already - when he handed her the handout on mixing genders. :deadpeter::deadosama::dead:
I want to see him and the gay guy together

DiricLover

Qalanjo
LOOOL I love him already - when he handed her the handout on mixing genders. :deadpeter::deadosama::dead:
I want to see him and the gay guy together
Did you watch the part where the asian woman said she don't pray but she writes letters to God? Wallah I choked on my tea. Subxan'Allah letters u know

Kanye

Did you watch the part where the asian woman said she don't pray but she writes letters to God? Wallah I choked on my tea. Subxan'Allah letters u know
I just saw that now lmfao. Never did I think I would hear anything like that. :what1:

And that Abdul Haq really just said on national TV he feels sorry for the Muslims that died in the Nice attack. :tacky:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending