Muslims Like Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I found it wallahi this is amazing :pachah1:

They need to do something about Abdul Haqq before he radicalizes some people :birdman:
You can't deny some of his statements are true. Islam doesn't allow homosexuality and literally everyone but him didn't bat an eyelid to that Asian man coming out as gay.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
You can't deny some of his statements are true. Islam doesn't allow homosexuality and literally everyone but him didn't bat an eyelid to that Asian man coming out as gay.

He said he would go to Syria. I'm sure I didn't hear it wrong :ohlord:

He said he would go to Syria. I'm sure I didn't hear it wrong :ohlord:
That's one thing I don't agree with him on but all in all he's speaking the truth. I commend him for his bravery and strength to stay loyal to Islam unlike that Asian blonde woman who writes letters to Allah instead of praying salah :comeon:

lmao this show is LIT!!!

abdul haq is a definate terrroist and should be put on a watch list. he was investigated by cops after having connections to anjam choudry. now after it went viral that he sympathizes with isis BBC gave him a protective police unit to keep him safe lmao. salafi pig.

the paki and the indian definitely want to f*ck. the indian slipped up when he said he asked his mom if the arranged marriage was a guy or a girl lmao.

the non hajibi asian girl is my fave along with nabil.

what did i tell y'all about converts though...delusional

the lady writing letters can't be serious though, had me in stitches laughing so hard.

i felt bad for the fob syrian though, them two guys didnt have to attack my nigga like that.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
when i tell you reverts are all salafist extremists....

:dwill:

Ok you know I think I oddly enough get where Sam's coming from here. I mean yes they found the craziest convert they could find and I guess are the framing the convert position like that.

He's still wrong because Abdul Haqq freely admitted he'd go to Syria. That's not BBC's fault. But imagine if you were a convert and got heckled and berated for preaching the quran.

Still don't like this nigga but in this instance I can empathize.

:dwill:

Ok you know I think I oddly enough get where Sam's coming from here. I mean yes they found the craziest convert they could find and I guess are the framing the convert position like that.

He's still wrong because Abdul Haqq freely admitted he'd go to Syria. That's not BBC's fault. But imagine if you were a convert and got heckled and berated for preaching the quran.

Still don't like this nigga but in this instance I can empathize.
hes defending him based on his blackness and sam thinking that they wanted a black villain who fit a stereotype. but at the sae time he couldn't help but agree with his hostile approach to islam and the fuckery he believed in. i think all these christians are being turned by anjam's goons...its odd they share a similar thought process.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
hes defending him based on his blackness and sam thinking that they wanted a black villain who fit a stereotype. but at the sae time he couldn't help but agree with his hostile approach to islam and the fuckery he believed in. i think all these christians are being turned by anjam's goons...its odd they share a similar thought process.

I think his underlying message is that converts get a bad rap. Sam says wack shit, so I'm looking beyond that to try and see what he really has a problem with. And I think he's speaking anecdotally in the middle of the video and touching on his own experiences. I think he's dealt with some extreme slander before. Not critically but more personal and probably because he's a revert.

Like I said he's still wrong no matter what.

After watching the second episode:damnmusic:, I realised that everyone on the show is fucked. Initially I thought the fat nigerian was alright but he got mad over a bowl of sliced onions:damn:.

Happens at 45:07

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
The gay guy, mehreen, the other paki dude and the lady that writes letters to God are like dumb blonde bimbos wallahi :faysalwtf:. If I was the Nigerian dude I would have lost it sooner.

They brought Muslims from all the different fringes, put them in one house, filmed them and called it a documentary about muslims :faysalwtf:. As funny as it was this show is going to hurt our image. We look like a bunch of lunatics.

AbdulHaq has serious problems. I hope people that watched the documentary tries to save him before he pulls a 'lee rigby' or something. The guy needs help.

I am just happy there were no Somalis in this documentary.
:whew:We dodged an L. Given the way they did the casting he/she would have been an extremist, a liberal, an apostate, or a homosexual.

I won't lie though. The show was hilarious and fun to watch, both of the episodes were.

Seen episode 2 now, and u must say the this show was quite good. I like how they selected the cast, the diversity was spot on in my opinion. everything from being pen pal with allah, to super salaf interpretation of islam was included. But this second episode was hilarious, how are u in the wrong but still cry about it? I know it´s a fucking onion, but caadi iskha dhiig, i was in stitches when he had a meltdown. that old lady annoyed me a bit, she was opposed of hearing ajanabi´s experience of being a muslim. Abdul haqq still continues to shock the world with him being ok with shia getting :dead:. I love how he does himself absolutely no favours by mentioning his view on shia, but at least he showed some sort of humanity when he sort of apologized.
Even though he wadaad, u could see he wanted to tap mehreen´s dabo:sass1:. Sad this series was cut this short, could have been a muslim version of big brother or something. All in all worth my time.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Seen episode 2 now, and u must say the this show was quite good. I like how they selected the cast, the diversity was spot on in my opinion. everything from being pen pal with allah, to super salaf interpretation of islam was included. But this second episode was hilarious, how are u in the wrong but still cry about it? I know it´s a fucking onion, but caadi iskha dhiig, i was in stitches when he had a meltdown. that old lady annoyed me a bit, she was opposed of hearing ajanabi´s experience of being a muslim. Abdul haqq still continues to shock the world with him being ok with shia getting :dead:. I love how he does himself absolutely no favours by mentioning his view on shia, but at least he showed some sort of humanity when he sort of apologized.
Even though he wadaad, u could see he wanted to tap mehreen´s dabo:sass1:. Sad this series was cut this short, could have been a muslim version of big brother or something. All in all worth my time.

Abdulhaq is not that sharp but he is smart enough not to say anything too bad lmao. He turned the documentary into a reality TV series.

The onion meltdown had me in stitches wallahi. I was laughing at how the curries all ganged up on him, just typical lmao. They called him a bully after he asked if they took his onions. All the gay guy had to do was say sorry bro I didn't realise you went all the way to the shops paid for them out of your pocket, my bad bro. Could have been sorted out like normal people.
But nah, he the got defensive and the curries came to his defence.:faysalwtf: Was surprised he kept his cool, that was some next level bullshitery.

I died when the gay guy stared crying though. Man cried over some onions man, he wasn't even chopping them when he was crying
sheed.png

It's funny how the comedian and the arab dude were the only normal ones. The Arab guy did embarrass himself with the EDL thing but he was ok overall.

Status
Not open for further replies.