Muslims go crazy in New Jersey: "Shut down school for Eid because we are the majority"

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

uncleruckus

Absolutely disgusting trying to impose their ways in the western world

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Daily Mail details are about as reliable as your local khat chewers at your local marfish.

That's beside the point. There is a noticeable anti Somali and Islamophobia narrative here. At first, I thought it was weird, maybe some people just trying to get clicks but now I'm not so sure.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
That's beside the point. There is a noticeable anti Somali and Islamophobia narrative here. At first, I thought it was weird, maybe some people just trying to get clicks but now I'm not so sure.

You should know AJ by now. He's on a 1 man crusade.

T
Is this a Somali/Muslim majority website or a right wing extremists hang out? Sometimes I don't know.

Akhi they can scream and moan as much as they want, but the U.S will soon be muslim playground

The groundwork is already laid down.

Europe will be majority muslim in the next 20-50 years.

Kaafiye, New Jersey will remain New Jersey, not turn into New Jalalabad or New Jeddah

My contribution to this thread has come to an end.

Last edited:

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
They have every right to ask for that because that part of NY is an Arab enclave ..they pay their Taxes ..

U

uncleruckus

It's their right to be given a day off for Eid. I support them 100%.

You what ?? is their right to close schools down since when ?? they can take their time of but they are ranting and raving like the loons they are about closing all the schools down because of the festivities they are having their not and i am repeating not complaining about having days of for eid but rather complaining that schools are not shut down because of Eid, what about all the non muslim pupils who don't celebrate Eid ??

• Muslim families had wanted Jersey City schools to shut on September 24 in observance of Eid al-Adha holiday
  • After initially approving the move, the state's school board voted to keep the schools open so as not to disrupt the lives of non-Muslim families

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-religious-holiday-closure.html#ixzz3mbwqY1cw
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending