Muslims beefing with FBAs on Twitter

Nalaaye floxks

Life is like a sandwich, the bread comes first💰💯
You don’t even have proof if she said it first or after but your taking islamaphobes side

black before Muslim vibes
I never said I’m on the islamaphobes side dummy, I’m saying that her colonized ass should’ve tweeted that stupid shit and she got what’s coming

Nalaaye floxks

Sameway, they always go after other minorities that support them. Why are they beating up and killing Asians? Are you also for them?
First off, i don’t support asian being attacked and she should’ve said the racist shit like that, I’m not saying that i support the islamaphobes which i don’t but she’s got what she coming

Nalaaye floxks

@Keep it a boqol 💯 @greznigrezni look at what that colonized squidward y’all be simping for is saying :russ:
A460A88B-5F76-4129-9619-451B0256C0C7.jpeg

Basically they were arguing over which hair is natural but that colonized weirdo was racially motivated and tweeted some stupid shit like that, idgaf if she’s not muslim or not, I hate racist pigs

greznigrezni

He/Him/She/Her/It/Zey/Zas/
@Keep it a boqol 💯 @greznigrezni look at what that colonized squidward y’all be simping for is saying :russ:
View attachment 218170
Basically they were arguing over which hair is natural but that colonized weirdo was racially motivated and tweeted some stupid shit like that, idgaf if she’s not muslim or not, I hate racist pigs
I don't see the problem. She was defending this innocent girl that was bullied for her natural looks. You can't just call her racist when she clapped back.

Nalaaye floxks

I don't see the problem. She was defending this innocent girl that was bullied for her natural looks. You can't just call her racist when she clapped back.
Wallahi your dumb af, calling another people dirty is basically defending yourself?

Nalaaye floxks

The Arab bootyclappers and madow bashers won’t for sure, and then the ones who worship AA will as well, we just know to get involved and draw attention for some reason idk breh
The only people getting involved in this bullshit are the simps and the islamaphobes

Trending

Latest posts