"Muslims all over the world call for boycott of French products"

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
given that you're an apostate who is anti-Islam, you speaking against the boycott is only more indication that we should promote the boycott

let's see.... so in the anti-boycott camp, we have Saudi and we have an anti-Muslim apostate...... not the camp that Muslims should be in
Why do you always avoid the point? He condemns France when it's convenient and has friendly relations with China even after what they're doing to the Uighurs.

If you give so much of a shit about the Muslim world get out of the US and boycott every single country allied to the US, China and every single country that has attacked Muslims.

Why do you always avoid the point? He condemns France when it's convenient and has friendly relations with China even after what they're doing to the Uighurs.

If you give so much of a shit about the Muslim world get out of the US and boycott every single country allied to the US, China and every single country that has attacked Muslims.

You want to know about my living arrangements and where I plan to live? Do you want my bank account information and ssn as well? My personal business isn't your business. You can talk about it all you want but I'm not looking to discuss my personal business with random people online.

Yes, all the anti-Muslim people are so, so concerned about Uyghurs. That is a completely different topic and has nothing to do with this thread. You can go make a Uyghur thread if you want to discuss Uyghurs.

Let's stick to the topic.

Even if we accept everything the West is claiming about Saddam's WMDs.... umm I mean the Uyghurs... that has nothing to do with whether we should boycott France.

Of course, anti-Muslim types are going to attack a movement that is aimed at empowering Muslims.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Alot of ppl leave to go to other EU countries like Holland, Germany, UK etc.
Holland is just as racist like Geert Wilders

I'm boycotting French products because of them making fun of the holy prophet ﷺ not because of the munafiq Erodgan.

You fail to comprehend the government and people aren't alike.

Holland is just as racist like Geert Wilders

I know Holland is very anti-Islam but women have the freedom to wear hijab publicly. As a women being forced to show my hair would be one of the most humiliating things to happen to me.

I used those countries as examples that arab muslims have a large population in outside of France. If the UK banned hijabs I would leave asap.

All that does is it affects the livelihood of ordinary french workers of those companies. I doubt thats what the prophet would've done. Protest and insult Macron not every french person and product.
A word for a word and an action for an equal action. You shouldnt retaliate words with actions, then surely you'll be the transgressors and allah does not love the transgressors. God is the one who completes his light and that of his prophets and those who are righteous even if non-believers dislike it.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
You want to know about my living arrangements and where I plan to live? Do you want my bank account information and ssn as well? My personal business isn't your business. You can talk about it all you want but I'm not looking to discuss my personal business with random people online.

Yes, all the anti-Muslim people are so, so concerned about Uyghurs. That is a completely different topic and has nothing to do with this thread. You can go make a Uyghur thread if you want to discuss Uyghurs.

Let's stick to the topic.

Even if we accept everything the West is claiming about Saddam's WMDs.... umm I mean the Uyghurs... that has nothing to do with whether we should boycott France.

Of course, anti-Muslim types are going to attack a movement that is aimed at empowering Muslims.
Bloody hell do you look at logic fallacy boards and pick out what you're going to use? Nigga it ain't your fucking bank account nor living arrangements, it ha sno relation to either of those things so stop acting like a victim and yet again stop avoiding the point.

The west doesn't care about the Uighur situation they're just using it for political points much like Erdogan is calling to boycott France while he's opposing them in the Mediterranean. You don't care about the topic you're just being a about being wrong.

If you cared so much about empowering Muslims you wouldn't deny a communist athiest nation persecuting them. But nah don't let that stop your shitty virtue signalling.

Joke of the year. Curious why every time black people have a problem w white people some how muslims are next. Could it be to distract the people?

@yukon.... honestly I didn't even read your post and I'm not interested in debating you. I don't know what you said and I don't care what you said. you're an ex-Muslim. of course you're going to be against stuff that empowers Muslims. I don't want to waste time debating you. take the last word if you want.

I'm sorry but Muslims are fucking stupid, it's a fucking cartoon so fucking what??? Man I hate being associated with you lot.

Kill people and then cry Islamphobe, low IQ wallahi.

@Omar del Sur it looks like its working. After only one week look at the difference.
Screenshot_2020-10-29-14-52-19-1.png
Screenshot_2020-10-29-14-52-35-1.png
Screenshot_2020-10-29-14-52-31-1.png

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
China puts Muslims in concentration camps, Muslim world does nothing. Doesn't boycott Chinese products.

Trump vowed to ban Muslims, likewise a weak response from the Muslim world.

This whole anti-France thing seems fishy.

True, regardless France deserves the karma for their history, past and present in Africa.

Trending