"Muslims all over the world call for boycott of French products"

ElJN4ZUW0AIRqWn.jpg

I live in the UK and remember when they did the hijab ban. I swore that day that I will never go to France. I met so many Muslims that used to live there. They couldn't go to the hospital, library, schools, universities, government buidilngs or museums with a hijab on.

Completely degrading. French muslims struggle to find good jobs because of the extreme xenophobia and anti-Islam bigotry.

France killed 2 million Algerians during colonialism and has been exploiting francophone West African Nations.

Its time.to boycott any thing French.

During their occupation in Algeria they banned the Quran and any woman dressing modestly would be stripped naked and marched across her neighbourhood

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
I live in the UK and remember when they did the hijab ban. I swore that day that I will never go to France. I met so many Muslims that used to live there. They couldn't go to the hospital, library, schools, universities, government buidilngs or museums with a hijab on.

Completely degrading. French muslims struggle to find good jobs because of the extreme xenophobia and anti-Islam bigotry.
Don't they have EU passports that gives them unlimited access to other EU countries?

Octavian

Hmm
VIP