Muslim women face fine up to 8000 wearing burkas in Switzerland

Status
Not open for further replies.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Still you're confusing the term religious symbol and religious obligation. LOL

Lmaoo terrorist have worn jeans and tea shirt. Does that mean we should ban jeans and tea shirt? What a weak argument. :ftw9nwa:

Niqab isn't a religious symbol. It's more of a Wahhabis cult symbol.

It is a security concern and as a woman I'll gladly say it's sexist and abusive.

LOL No You're tossing the freedom of expression that comes with niqab.

Except USA's freedom of expression doesn't apply to Switzerland or France. They're free to do with what they wish. That being said, I just told you that they banned ski masks, so obviously articles of clothing that hides the face isn't considered freedom of expression there.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
No, but terrorists have worn niqabs since they are effective in helping them carry out attacks, and prevent law enforcements from doing their job effectively. That's a strong argument to ban niqabs.

Lol if you're very tiny bit smart you will understand, wearing niqab actually makes one suspect rather concealed. You're very null.

Lol if you're very tiny bit smart you will understand, wearing niqab actually makes one suspect rather concealed. You're very null.

Regardless, niqabs should be banned. And I don't think you know what null means. If you're a very tiny bit smart, you would understand what null means, but you're not.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Niqab isn't a religious symbol. It's more of a Wahhabis cult symbol.

It is a security concern and as a woman I'll gladly say it's sexist and abusive.

Lol You're very much contradicting yourself. I see you don't want to be forced to wear niqab? But want to deny others the privilege of wearing what they want? That beats your whole cause doesn't it?

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Regardless, niqabs should be banned. And I don't think you know what null means. If you're a very tiny bit smart, you would understand what null means, but you're not.

Null actually means zero, in other words incompetent individual who does not make sense. You actually believe niqab conceal terrorists? Kkk

Null actually means zero, in other words incompetent individual who does not make sense. You actually believe niqab conceal terrorists? Kkk
Lol, so I'm zero? You can't attribute the word null to define me. Also, zero does not equal "incompetent individual who does not make sense".

Please show me any sources or quotes where authors have described individials as a "null individual" LMAO

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Lol, so I'm zero? You can't attribute the word null to define me. Also, zero does not equal "incompetent individual who does not make sense".

Please show me any sources or quotes where authors have described individials as a "null individual" LMAO

I'm the first author to regard such word. Let me guess you want me to quote caucasian author? :ftw9nwa: null as dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts