muslim victim mentality

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
Muslims have become constant victims, this is getting ridiculous (although not as ridiculous as the jewish victimhood which is completely different and more disgusting)

always crying and whining.

what are your thoughts

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Muslims have become constant victims, this is getting ridiculous (although not as ridiculous as the jewish victimhood which is completely different and more disgusting)

always crying and whining.

what are your thoughts

For once you're right. Muslim victimhood is no different than African American victimhood and Jewish victimhood.

All 3 groups constantly cry about racism and Islamaphobia rather than take responsibility and fix their communities. Jews are horrible at it too. Nobody can criticize them without being labelled anti Semitic.

How is it a mentality when Muslims are bashed on almost every media platform, to the point that retarded ignorants also bash ordinary Muslims too (examples are that Turkish pensioner getting bullied on the bus and that black who was chatting shit). And Jews? Are you for real? How many Jews have you even met in your life and had a meanigful conversation with? They keep themselves to themselves, they've always been like this. Jews may have been victims but they're balling right now. It was meant to be too, they're the only ones that historically were allowed to practice usary, now that money is everything in this world, they're the top dogs.

Bielsa

VIP
Nah, Muslim do run around with their victim mentality and SJW narratives. The same folks on here who rightly call out madows for their victim mentality conveniently make excuses for the constant whining of Muslims. Take responsibility and admit how tucked up the Muslim communities are. Muslims cause terrorism everyone they go, they live in ghettos in Europe, and they constantly blame everything on the white man.

Yeah most new settlers to a country live in ghettos, whether they be gaal or Muslim. And Muslim communities are fucked, but are the guys fucking these communities even Muslim? Judging from their actions, no they're not. And the absolute minority cause terrorism, if it was the majority there'd be a world war.

Oh and the white man is to blame for a lot, can't deny it. Including the mass migration to Europe and the destruction of Iraq. Theey've probably done more too.

VicePrez,

Aren't you the same guy who's into middle aged women and let's his old white neighbor call him words like ? What the fvck do you know about the problems associated with being a Muslim in this day and age when your own moral compass is nonexistent? Go sit in a corner. This is another Islam bashing topic.

media.jpg

Bielsa

VIP
VicePrez,

Aren't you the same guy who's into middle aged women and let's his old white neighbor call him words like ? What the fvck do you know about the problems associated with being a Muslim in this day and age when your own moral compass is nonexistent? Go sit in a corner. This is another Islam bashing topic.

My parents are Muslim. I'm from an ethnic group that is predominantly Muslim. Most of my friends and associates are Muslim.

The Screw, I like you but you're letting your emotions overrule your head. Don't be butt hurt.

waraabe

Your superior
My parents are Muslim. I'm from an ethnic group that is predominantly Muslim. Most of my friends and associates are Muslim.

The Screw, I like you but you're letting your emotions overrule your head. Don't be butt hurt.

do you let your white neighbour call you a ?

you are a coon

S

Shamis

Waraabe I'm just asking.

What's he supposed to do? He's an old man, VicePrez snubbed him and that's all anyone can do in that situation.

I

IntensiveCareUnit

i hate when people aka retards say shit like "no one but Muslims are allowed to get offended". makes me feel like going on a killing spree :eminemdamn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts