Muslim Pro selling your DATA to US military

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
All apps are like that on smartphones anyway, if that makes you feel better.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Check the news. Muslim Pro App has been exposed for sending our info to the US gov to “combat terrorism”. Fucking idiots. Sad thing is that I loved their Islamic quotes. Apparently the owners are not even Muslim.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Check the news. Muslim Pro App has been exposed for sending our info to the US gov to “combat terrorism”. Fucking idiots. Sad thing is that I loved their Islamic quotes. Apparently the owners are not even Muslim.
Oops never knew a thread was already made on this topic

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
Muslimpro is actually run by yahuud, they are merciless and money hungry

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
Me trying to keep track on my prayers while the app tries keep track on me chileee

Google your local Salah times and set an alarm on your phone. Buy a handheld compass for afew quid and you're good to go. Also get an Adhan clock for your home and buy a dua book its problem solved then.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Muslim pro owner should take some time and read Surah Al munafiqun, oh wait he's a gaal french

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Facebook to Muslim pro app
tenor (11).gif

Statement from website:
Assalamualaikum, Muslim Pro community. Over the last few days and in the face of unsubstantiated allegations, Muslim Pro has been subject to a shameless and blatant perversion of the truth that has created an unprecedented emotion in our community of users. Muslim Pro is currently working with the relevant stakeholders and authorities to transparently establish the facts surrounding these allegations that are shedding an undeserved negative light on us and our community. Committed to the highest level of integrity, Muslim Pro has always abided by this principle and is confident that this will be obvious to everyone soon - given that:

1. We have never provided any third party with non-anonymous data; and
  2. X- Mode Social, Inc. confirmed to us on 17 November 2020 that X- Mode Social, Inc.had ceased to work with both Sierra Nevada Corporation and Systems & Technology Research (i.e. the companies which media reports have described as US Military contractors), long before Muslim Pro enrolled X- Mode Social, Inc. as a data partner.
To further clear all doubts and get to the bottom of the issue, Muslim Pro today announces the formal launch of a full investigation into the relevant parties involved, with the support of our lawyers, to get proper answers to the questions Muslim Pro and our users might still have. We will take any necessary action if we discover that our trust and that of our users have been abused. We are confident that the truth will emerge, and the record will ultimately be set straight.

We apologize to our millions of users for the distress caused. We are committed to fully ensuring all the safeguards are in place so that our users continue to benefit from Muslim Pro’s high quality and secured service. Muslim Pro was developed to help millions of Muslims across the globe practice their faith and has been diligently doing so for the past 10 years. As such, Muslim Pro has become an integral part of the daily lives of countless Muslims the world over. This means a lot to us, and we will continue to be on the side of our users - as we have always been. Our sole mission and focus will remain on delivering a service that helps Muslims worldwide practice their faith safely.

“Allah will not call you to account for thoughtlessness in your oaths, but for the intention in your hearts; and He is Oft-forgiving, Most Forbearing”

- Al-Baqara: Verse 225 (Yusuf Ali Translation)

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Just opened the app and seen this
View attachment 154180
My dumbass didn't hear about shyt till maybe yesterday. Apparently the damn app is owned by a croissant nigga and the app sold the user data to X-mode which sold it to US military. Don't remember seeing that in their privacy policy. Whatever the fk they did, they broke their trust with millions of muslim users and will be hard to get it back. Don't fall for their bs