Muslim Man Gets Sent Intimate Photos of His New Wife And Her Ex Boyfriend After 2 Weeks Of Marriage?! (Yikes!)

That's not even that bad he should divorce.

look at what I just saw 😭
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm baffled by how someone decided to come on a podcast and dare to tell anyone one about such an astronomic L there is literally no worse L out there that I can possibly think of :deadrose:

Last edited:

I'm baffled by how someone decided to come on a podcast and dare to tell anyone one about such an astronomic L there is literally no worse L out there that I can possibly think of :deadrose:
i think that is a xalimo podcast that the hamar guy sent ages ago, these girls just go on the podcast to talk about their Ls and drama and gossip, they proceed to cry and get comforted.

Sol

?

This one of those congenital Ls that get passed on to your children and their childrens children :damn:

This is why i married my two wives when they just hit eighteen. Actually i proposed when both were seventeen and waited like 3 and 5 months for the nikah.

Somali Saayid

It's been a while hasn't it?
VIP
So he didn't bother to vet her himself just went along with it? Both of them sound like people who let hoyoo push them into these things. The women your suppose to spend the rest of your life with and you didn't speak about past realtionships and their possible effect on your marriage. The process was completely sidelined here and he just put a ring on her.
If this was me I'd sign the divorce papers already, one week after she broke off with a man she slept wit for a year she enter my life and I put a ring on her. Either he's dumb and is easy to push around or he's desperate to get his mom of his back about marriage and rushed it.

Next update will be

kenan thompson snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

The brother absolutely has to divorce that woman. She put on the waterworks and tried to lie about not knowing the other man. The photos existing is bad enough but that display shows she's 100% untrustworthy and no sane man would want a person like that have his children.

Who still believes these reddit stories? This reads like creative writing "we had an arranged marriage and we just met 1.5 months ago" blah blah

jim carey hands GIF

There's no way its real

Wait I don’t get it. Did she marry a white guy or a Somali guy, and which one was trynna make her wash them.

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
"But her family really wanted to push things along really fast and we got married within the span of less than 2 months."

LMAOOO

A madow guy. Her mom was telling her to marry a somali guy but she was in love apparently. I don't think there still together hence the podcast about it.

if you listen to their podcast theirs another one with a girl who married a madow, mind you while i was watching this podcast i literally spelled out the entire story before it even happened cos i understand what men do
this madow moved to her outside a bus stop and kept trying to get with her, he wasn't muslim. eventually he became muslim and said he wanted to get married
this women married in her PYJAMAS:russ:
Next thing you know shes married paying the bills and he says he is out studying all day to get a job.
now by this time i had already made conclusions, this women is very pretty, madow wanted the nyash, converted to Islam as a final trump card to get her nyash, married her, and spends his days baking off with his boys and sleeping with girls while she provides for him, its his best dreams.
unfortunately this xalimo is blind to this and thinks good of him, she eventually found out he was stealing her money, smoking weed with his boys, cheating on her with his best friend i cant remember the rest.

Anyway she eventually got married to another mixed race revert.

idk what is wrong with these xarlimos, do they not understand how easy they are manipulated by men

if you listen to their podcast theirs another one with a girl who married a madow, mind you while i was watching this podcast i literally spelled out the entire story before it even happened cos i understand what men do
this madow moved to her outside a bus stop and kept trying to get with her, he wasn't muslim. eventually he became muslim and said he wanted to get married
this women married in her PYJAMAS:russ:
Next thing you know shes married paying the bills and he says he is out studying all day to get a job.
now by this time i had already made conclusions, this women is very pretty, madow wanted the nyash, converted to Islam as a final trump card to get her nyash, married her, and spends his days baking off with his boys and sleeping with girls while she provides for him, its his best dreams.
unfortunately this xalimo is blind to this and thinks good of him, she eventually found out he was stealing her money, smoking weed with his boys, cheating on her with his best friend i cant remember the rest.

Anyway she eventually got married to another mixed race revert.

idk what is wrong with these xarlimos, do they not understand how easy they are manipulated by men
Those types deserve what comes there way on both ends of the spectrum

Trending