Muslim Man Gets Sent Intimate Photos of His New Wife And Her Ex Boyfriend After 2 Weeks Of Marriage?! (Yikes!)

I never understood women who give it up that easily without marriage… Like how reckless can you be? She’s lucky she didn’t get an STD or get pregnant.

Ngl either gender this would be totally unacceptable and I would have filed for an annulment immediately. Coming from another woman that girl is defo bad news…

The fact that she continued sleeping with this man and committing zina and living with him for an entire YEAR?! She’s worse than a lot of other bad Muslim girls I’ve seen!

For what story the one you told or the first one I posted and is this why people where wilding out about the digital sisterhood because they where telling stories like that???
nah thats the podcast, there are too many episdoes idk which one is which

also they mad e apodcast episode of a girl who got Sexually assaulted then the men started making fun of the girl and saying it was her fault and she shoulndt have admitted to doing stuff like giving him head

nah thats the podcast, there are too many episdoes idk which one is which

also they mad e apodcast episode of a girl who got Sexually assaulted then the men started making fun of the girl and saying it was her fault and she shoulndt have admitted to doing stuff like giving him head
Yeah I'm not interested in listening to any of that. Sound like some shaqo laan podcast. Talking for the sake of talking. It's basically trauma dumping but publicly without a filter.

I never understood women who give it up that easily without marriage… Like how reckless can you be? She’s lucky she didn’t get an STD or get pregnant.

Ngl either gender this would be totally unacceptable and I would have filed for an annulment immediately. Coming from another woman that girl is defo bad news…

The fact that she continued sleeping with this man and committing zina and living with him for an entire YEAR?! She’s worse than a lot of other bad Muslim girls I’ve seen!
when @Dibleyy is trashing a women taking side of the man… you know the woman in question is for the streets
21A9B92D-7EC6-4D83-A790-F6DAC4627F19.jpeg

that's a somali guy 100%. maskiin. this is super common in somali culture. all the wild somali girls get married easily in somali culture.

Yeah I'm not interested in listening to any of that. Sound like some shaqo laan podcast. Talking for the sake of talking. It's basically trauma dumping but publicly without a filter.
thats exactly what it is. At the end of the day, this is what sisters like, its their guilty pleasure.
I watched it for different perspective on life, I got some good stuff, like about a sister student o knowledge and how she balanced that and children and her own business which gave me insight on how a women would balance that if I were to ever marry one or so I can understand the sisters in my community better
but most of it is like, telling a story, venting, crying, putting an Islamic twist on it, I don't think its completely bad, but its more entertainement

when @Dibleyy is trashing a women taking side of the man… you know the woman in question is for the streets
View attachment 294694
Tbh it pisses me off, these are the same girls who like to give an innocent face and play victim and naive but will make these stupid decision knowing there are ppl who will back her if anything goes wrong just because they look pretty and miskin.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
If this actually happened, I'd divorce her.
If that guy was her ex husband, then I wouldn't, even though it'd be weird for him to send pics, but him being her boyfriend means they were Zina partners for a while...which is terrible, to say the least.

if you listen to their podcast theirs another one with a girl who married a madow, mind you while i was watching this podcast i literally spelled out the entire story before it even happened cos i understand what men do
this madow moved to her outside a bus stop and kept trying to get with her, he wasn't muslim. eventually he became muslim and said he wanted to get married
this women married in her PYJAMAS:russ:
Next thing you know shes married paying the bills and he says he is out studying all day to get a job.
now by this time i had already made conclusions, this women is very pretty, madow wanted the nyash, converted to Islam as a final trump card to get her nyash, married her, and spends his days baking off with his boys and sleeping with girls while she provides for him, its his best dreams.
unfortunately this xalimo is blind to this and thinks good of him, she eventually found out he was stealing her money, smoking weed with his boys, cheating on her with his best friend i cant remember the rest.

Anyway she eventually got married to another mixed race revert.

idk what is wrong with these xarlimos, do they not understand how easy they are manipulated by men

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Trending