Music classics of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TooMacaan

VIP
:ohreally: Looks like someone is well versed in certain areas. :mjswag:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Miskeen girl in a corrupt, corrupt world; what can I do? I'm simply a victim of/to my environment...:icon e sad::icon cry:

I was stating he could find a high quality woman with relative ease. These s are most certainly not 'high quality'. I can't speak for him, but of course it's a turn off. But to answer your last question, no. Why do you think he doesn't give a f*ck about their motives? It's because their opinion of him or anything literally does not matter. This guy don' goofed though because he has a daughter and is parading his wife around like a . Permanent L. Gotta save the leash for behind closed doors :diddyass:

Tbh, I don't know what kind of quality woman would accept his advances while being fully aware of his past AND continuously having to witness his current behavior. Ok, you agree that it'd be a turn off...so were you just joking when you said "goals"? And if the argument is that he doesn't care about their true motives because he doesn't respect them...then why engage in s*xual relations with them??? Sleeping with people you don't respect makes you just as bad IMO. They're all equally ho*s and deserve each other...perhaps it's true that water does really seek its own level. o_OAs to your last point, I'm getting mixed signals here...for whom, exactly, is the leash for? you or your girl?? were you clarifying that you enjoy being dominated in non-financial ways in the spoiler earlier or nah...?

Super villains have super powers too. :umad: It is degeneracy of the highest order, but that's what makes his hedonistic lifestyle so attractive. So wrong, but so right:wow: So are you a qaxooti from beesha coli or lipstick alley? :mjlaugh:

Lol, at least you're only living that lifestyle vicariously I guess...
Why do you assume that I moved here from one of those forums? Maybe I'm from somnet, Reddit, or even 4chan(etc)...or maybe I got bored today, had too much spare time on my hands, and randomly started browsing until I miraculously landed here on the magical holiday of 4/20...? *shrugs*:cool:

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
Miskeen girl in a corrupt, corrupt world; what can I do? I'm simply a victim of/to my environment...:icon e sad::icon cry:

Tbh, I don't know what kind of quality woman would accept his advances while being fully aware of his past AND continuously having to witness his current behavior.

I think you'd be really surprised. People compromise all the time, and shit I can't blame them in this scenario. A super car collection and a big ass crib. Pretty sure religious girls, and a small minority for arbitrary reasons are off limits.
:ohno:

Tbh, I don't know what kind of quality woman would accept his advances while being fully aware of his past AND continuously having to witness his current behavior. Ok, you agree that it'd be a turn off...so were you just joking when you said "goals"? And if the argument is that he doesn't care about their true motives because he doesn't respect them...then why engage in s*xual relations with them??? Sleeping with people you don't respect makes you just as bad IMO. They're all equally ho*s and deserve each other...perhaps it's true that water does really seek its own level. o_OAs to your last point, I'm getting mixed signals here...for whom, exactly, is the leash for? you or your girl?? were you clarifying that you enjoy being dominated in non-financial ways in the spoiler earlier or nah...

Yes, my post was mostly in jest. That said though, I can't say I would think any less of him if he slept with any of these women.

As to your last point, I'm getting mixed signals here...for whom, exactly, is the leash for? you or your girl?? were you clarifying that you enjoy being dominated in non-financial ways in the spoiler earlier or nah...?

:browtf: I'd like to be on the end holding the leash and calling the shots:banderas:

Why do you assume that I moved here from one of those forums? Maybe I'm from somnet, Reddit, or even 4chan(etc)...or maybe I got bored today, had too much spare time on my hands, and randomly started browsing until I miraculously landed here on the magical holiday of 4/20...? *shrugs*:cool:

You giving off all kinds of LSA vibes :damedamn: Maybe somnet, but probably LSA. As for reddit and 4c4an, there's 0 connection between here and those two, so nah. Am I right?

TooMacaan

VIP
I think you'd be really surprised. People compromise all the time, and shit I can't blame them in this scenario. A super car collection and a big ass crib. Pretty sure religious girls, and a small minority for arbitrary reasons are off limits.
:ohno:
Yes, my post was mostly in jest. That said though, I can't say I would think any less of him if he slept with any of these women.

Don't get me wrong, ofc material things are nice and all but temporary gratification is never worth compromising one's core principles for (and overall dignity).
Also, you wouldn't think any less of him but...you'd think less of the women he slept with...? :birdman:

:browtf: I'd like to be on the end holding the leash and calling the shots:banderas:

You giving off all kinds of LSA vibes :damedamn: Maybe somnet, but probably LSA. As for reddit and 4c4an, there's 0 connection between here and those two, so nah. Am I right?
Lol, well then I hope you meet a woman who's equally into that...maybe she'll even agree to put on the whole costume and dress like a good little doggie. I mean, why half arse it...ya know?

There's actually a reddit connection but it's indirect, and I found this site accidentally when browsing some stuff. Not sure what you mean about the "lsa vibes"...don't know if that's a good or bad thing tbh :fantasia2:XD...I do have an lsa acc(u right) but as I previously mentioned, it's not how I got here.

Too many in this thread. Disgusting.
tumblr_mc8sdfCG7w1rsfae9o1_250.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.