Music classics of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2017-04-07_22.47.33.jpg

TooMacaan

VIP
If you fw Denzel Curry and Joey Bada$$, you may also like Mick Jenkins:

And this vid (by Blood Orange) is not hip-hop, but it's creative af & has 'good vibes':

TooMacaan

VIP
:dwill: what in the hell is that Hugh Jackman looking nigga doing? ... GOALS:jcoleno:
Ik the question wasn't directed at me but :ohlord::snoop:.
I'm pretty sure that guy is Dan Belzerin (or something like that); the wannabe'Alpha'-instathot-trustfund baby. He basically hires women (who have no shame) to publicly degrade themselves in return for promos/shout-outs as he travels around the world throwing parties, destroying his liver, & engaging in reckless s*xual behavior...just so that he can post it all on insta and get guys like you to scream "GOALS".

:trash:(----- This right here is him, the women who willingly play along with him, and the 'fans' who idealize his degeneracy. TRASH.

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
Ik the question wasn't directed at me but :ohlord::snoop:.
I'm pretty sure that guy is Dan Belzerin (or something like that); the wannabe'Alpha'-instathot-trustfund baby. He basically hires women (who have no shame) to publicly degrade themselves in return for promos/shout-outs as he travels around the world throwing parties, destroying his liver, & engaging in reckless s*xual behavior...just so that he can post it all on insta and get guys like you to scream "GOALS".

:trash:(----- This right here is him, the women who willingly play along with him, and the 'fans' who idealize his degeneracy. TRASH.

I am but a mortal man... :meleshame:

Look at this :kendrickcry::jcoleno: straight out of a marvel comic strip

sturt0r8my7joordhqmz.jpg

TooMacaan

VIP
I am but a mortal man... :meleshame:

Look at this :kendrickcry::jcoleno: straight out of a marvel comic strip

sturt0r8my7joordhqmz.jpg

Shame indeed...what separates you from an animal?? All civilized individuals have the rational capacity to resist their primitive/base desires...I will pray for you to strengthen your discipline, should you ever need to exercise it lol.

As for the picture, how can you even find that attractive or inspiring??? The only reason those girls are acting like his slaves is because he has [undeserved] status and $$$$, it's not like he has any substantial characteristic that draws all these women to him. You can find the most unappealing man on this planet and I bet you that he could still get these 'women' if he had money/status...thus, this implies that not only is this guy pictured here NOT special...but it also goes to show that the women he pulls are the LOWEST OF THE LOW.

It is not an accomplishment to 'score' a gold digger. I'll be more impressed if you can show me a POOR(or even middle class) guy who can pull high QUALITY women(those with self-respect/pride; women who do not worship money or fame).

Codeine

I will pray for you to strengthen your discipline, should you ever need to exercise it lol.
:wow:

It is not an accomplishment to 'score' a gold digger. I'll be more impressed if you can show me a POOR(or even middle class) guy who can pull high QUALITY women(those with self-respect/pride; women who do not worship money or fame

Of course it is, it implies you're more than comfortable with your finances. Even you're implying being wealthy makes it significantly easier to pull high quality women. This guy is sitting on so much wealth he can find himself a 'high quality woman' the very same week he decides so. His self-destructive hedonism will not catch up to him in this world. He's literally sitting on 'f*ck you' money and status. He can do whatever he pleases without facing the consequences. It's as real as super powers get.

TooMacaan

VIP
:wow:

Of course it is, it implies you're more than comfortable with your finances. Even you're implying being wealthy makes it significantly easier to pull high quality women. This guy is sitting on so much wealth he can find himself a 'high quality woman' the very same week he decides so. His self-destructive hedonism will not catch up to him in this world. He's literally sitting on 'f*ck you' money and status. He can do whatever he pleases without facing the consequences. It's as real as super powers get.
:what1: Whaaa...you can't be fr. Lmao, you're either trolling or you're a lost SIMP...
1) It doesn't matter how comfortable you are with your finances, no wealthy person would want to lose ANY amount of their hard earned money to a bunch of undeserving s...:gnzbryw:unless you have one of those fetishes (financial domination, I believe it's called...:oh6b81q:).

2) I never implied "being wealthy makes it easier to pull high quality women"...in fact, I implied the direct OPPOSITE. When you're wealthy, you mostly attract the narcissistic gold diggers...and no sane person would argue that a gold digger is a 'high quality woman'. The fact their attention/body/time can be so easily accessed/bought to the extent that he can effortlessly manage to get them "the very same week he decides to"...should be a MAJOR RED FLAG. I can't believe you'd still want to pursue such kinds of women after knowing their true motives, they're worse than ho*s. How are you not turned off/put off?? Do you respect these women?

3) The money that he has is nothing compared to the likes of Bill Gates (& those types of guys, for example*).& yet you don't see them wasting it on such materialistic & meaningless crap. I watched this Larry King interview that the Dan guy did, where he claimed that he had suffered through multiple strokes...and I believe this was all before the age of 30!! Thus, it does seem that his hedonism will in fact catch up with him sooner or later...but even if it didn't, the crap that he does isn't worth losing one's soul over. Only sayt'aan would equate his degenerate actions with "superpowers".

Codeine

1) It doesn't matter how comfortable you are with your finances, no wealthy person would want to lose ANY amount of their hard earned money to a bunch of undeserving s...:gnzbryw:unless you have one of those fetishes (financial domination, I believe it's called...:oh6b81q:).
:ohreally: Looks like someone is well versed in certain areas. :mjswag:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2) I never implied "being wealthy makes it easier to pull high quality women"...in fact, I implied the direct OPPOSITE. When you're wealthy, you mostly attract the narcissistic gold diggers...and no sane person would argue that a gold digger is a 'high quality woman'. The fact their attention/body/time can be so easily accessed/bought to the extent that he can effortlessly manage to get them "the very same week he decides to"...should be a MAJOR RED FLAG. I can't believe you'd still want to pursue such kinds of women after knowing their true motives, they're worse than ho*s. How are you not turned off/put off?? Do you respect these women?

I was stating he could find a high quality woman with relative ease. These s are most certainly not 'high quality'. I can't speak for him, but of course it's a turn off. But to answer your last question, no. Why do you think he doesn't give a f*ck about their motives? It's because their opinion of him or anything literally does not matter. This guy don' goofed though because he has a daughter and is parading his wife around like a . Permanent L. Gotta save the leash for behind closed doors :diddyass:

Only sayt'aan would equate his degenerate actions with "superpowers".

Super villains have super powers too. :umad: It is degeneracy of the highest order, but that's what makes his hedonistic lifestyle so attractive. So wrong, but so right:wow:

So are you a qaxooti from beesha coli or lipstick alley? :mjlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.