Music and concerts banned in Burco.

reer

VIP
Are you from Burco? why do you care if we govern with Sharia Law
:damedamn::ileycry:
in koonfuria if you are somewhat religious people will call you shabab. dont like music? shabab. dont like qat? shabab. reer koonfur for you. people almost give the deen to shabab. :dead:

reer

VIP
So you don't know? Glad we cleared that up.
deportation of tatars from crimea. what used to be a heavily muslim gobol became filled with gaalo. genocide and deportation of chechens till their gobol was majority russian. genocide in kazakhstan. ukraine famine. practically banning people from going hajj. destruction or misuse of mosques. closing down dugsis. gulags. countless.

OffTheDome

Proud American
in koonfuria if you are somewhat religious people will call you shabab. dont like music? shabab. dont like qat? shabab. reer koonfur for you. people almost give the deen to shabab. :dead:
Terr0rism has changed people's perspective on Sharia, sad to see

MT Foxtrot

Anti-qabil

People don't like authoritarians who try to make others live by their religious creed. If you don't want to listen to music that's fine. I respect your choice to live your life as you see fit, I only ask you to extend this courtesy to others. As a Muslim, I respect everyone's intellectual and religious autonomy because I believe God will be the final judge.
@hawa-ali and @codewebsduh. You guys are going too far. Communism is filth and does not belong in Somalia.

Mashalah Burco, guuleysta reer Burco.

I am not defending anything. I asked him to define what communism is and three exchanges later I'm still waiting. You can reject any political philosophy but at least have some knowledge of what you're arguing against.

Nope, we have found out the truth. Excessive religion destroyed the nation and alhamdullilax the people in Koonfur are becoming more and more anti-religious.

You guys can do what you want in Burco, just know that there is 0 chance of recognition lmao.

Hopefully Farmaajo shows this to every ambassador he meets lol.

People don't like authoritarians who try to make others live by their religious creed. If you don't want to listen to music that's fine. I respect your choice to live your life as you see fit, I only ask you to extend this courtesy to others. As a Muslim, I respect everyone's intellectual and religious autonomy because I believe God will be the final judge.

I am not defending anything. I asked him to define communism and three exchanges later I'm still waiting. You can reject any political philosophy but at least have some knowledge of what you're arguing against.
Dumbest part is that he has the RED Kacaan flag as his DP lmao. Hell he even has the hoe and hammer on that picture , a communist symbol.

:mjkkk:

Nope, we have found out the truth. Excessive religion destroyed the nation and alhamdullilax the people in Koonfur are becoming more and more anti-religious.

You guys can do what you want in Burco, just know that there is 0 chance of recognition lmao.

"Alhamdulilah people are becoming more anti religious "

Do you not see the contradiction in that statement ?

:draketf:

I am not defending anything. I asked him to define what communism is and three exchanges later I'm still waiting. You can reject any political philosophy but at least have some knowledge of what you're arguing against.
Well people generally mean Marxism and how it has been applied especially in Somalia.

OffTheDome

Proud American

what type of contradictory statement is this
:damn:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Burco is a role model to other Somali cities and a example when it comes to deen. This is why Burco feel peaceful when visiting it, and the mosques are reading quran with such beautiful tones :salute:

Ramadan in Burco has this iconic feeling, its beautiful.

Trending