Musharraxii Abgaal ee Kismaayo laga soo tarxiilay oo sheegay in dadkiisii handadaad iyo caga juglayn uu ku haayo Maamulka Kismaayo.

Jungle

VIP
“Ciidan for those FMS” Stupid Dameer thats exactly what the Danab are they were each crafted for their FMS. Those three are paperstates you think the Danab in PL/JL are from Jowhar and Baydhabo :russ:
View attachment 300250
Danab in JL just like the JSF is almost exclusively certain Ogaden subclans with some additional Jareèrweyn. I have no clue about Gedos setup.

Majority of the leg work in Turdho was the JSF anyways but that photo in Turdho is Carab Dheeg and his boys who assisted. Nice try though Turdho Unuka Leh :nvjpqts:
View attachment 300249
Point is they don't take orders from JL and they're made up of all the clans of the state. Why is that so hard for you to understand cadgheer. You to come here and claim them as 'cidanka jubaland' is funny, doqon cagdheer waxa la idin dhahay aa qabtiin

IKHALIIL

Suldhaanka
Point is they don't take orders from JL and they're made up of all the clans of the state. Why is that so hard for you to understand cadgheer. You to come here and claim them as 'cidanka jubaland' is funny, doqon cagdheer waxa la idin dhahay aa qabtiin
Technically they take orders from uncle samosa not even the state

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
I know Dameers struggle with language so I’ll dumb it down.

1. JSF are the ones in control of Turdho as is evident by data from ACLED (big orange circle under Jamaame)
  2. Danab recruits in LJ are sourced from Lower Jubba the clans that are represented are almost all Darood(mainly Ogaden subclans) and Jareèr. Those are the different clans of the region.
My supporting evidence is posted again in the spoilers try comprehending my posts before responding dumb dameer :donkey:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending