Musharraxii Abgaal ee Kismaayo laga soo tarxiilay oo sheegay in dadkiisii handadaad iyo caga juglayn uu ku haayo Maamulka Kismaayo.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Where do these ppl settle in JL? sheeko hawiye. Only sheikhaal/gaaljacel have a presence and their not really hawiye.

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
Where do these ppl settle in JL? sheeko hawiye. Only sheikhaal/gaaljacel have a presence and their not really hawiye.
I'm not the most well versed on hawiye in jubbaland, but I'm pretty sure they claim a deegaan called Turdho.

Jungle

VIP
Maybe they live in middle Jubba with digil and mirifle
The guy in question isn't Abgaal but Mudulood. Turdho is not far from the coast and in close proximity to Jamaame. Various Mudulood live there and they're native. There is no elaay there. Only shiiqaal loobage, gj, cayr etc rux aan hawiye aheen luguma arag.

Abaq

VIP
IMG_6291.jpeg

this is the hamlet they claim to live. Barely 30 huts and even then we don’t know if they actually live there as all the hutus seem to claim this hamlet. Tolow of the 30 huts how do Sheekhaal, Abgaal, HG and other Hutus share it?

Jungle

VIP
View attachment 300202
this is the hamlet they claim to live. Barely 30 huts and even then we don’t know if they actually live there as all the hutus seem to claim this hamlet. Tolow of the 30 huts how do Sheekhaal, Abgaal, HG and other Hutus share it?
If JL in its entirety were to liberated from khawaarij I think you cagdheer as a whole would be a minority, thats including shacab and cidan. I think somaliweyn would agree.

Abaq

VIP
If JL in its entirety were to liberated from khawaarij I think you cagdheer as a whole would be a minority, thats including shacab and cidan. I think somaliweyn would agree.
You zoos also claimed Ogaden were a minority in Lower Jubba and Kismaayo. When the reality came out that we are an overwhelming majority in Kismaayo and Lower Jubba you zoos have changed the goalpost and are pinning all your hopes on Middle Jubba. What will you do when it is liberated and you suddenly discover there is a huge Cawlyahan and Jidwaaq population there as well?

The population density of Jubaland isn’t that high but we certainly are more than all other Somalis due to simple demographics and history

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Ciidanka Jubbaland in Turdho. Wheres the Abgaal or Hawiye?
BA421DF5-1F90-474F-A13B-11AC288E0682.jpeg

59436F34-B6AF-4D8A-9E5B-3B27E17C034C.jpeg

Jungle

VIP
View attachment 300202
Screenshot_20231022_070101_Chrome.jpg

Location is everything

Ciidanka Jubbaland in Turdho. Wheres the Abgaal or Hawiye? View attachment 300235
View attachment 300236
Danab Ururka 5aad, mixed :heh: JL cidan kulaha. US don’t play that 1 qabil rules all shit

Shameless cagdheer we all have xils in danab whether taliye guuto, urur iyo taliye xigeen don't claim it as your cidan or else all KGS, HS, GM danab would be claimed as cidan for those FMS, wouldn't they. shameless. You may as well claim atmis kdf as your own also

FB_IMG_1697386126089.jpg

Last edited:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
View attachment 300245
Location is everything

Danab Ururka 5aad, mixed :heh: JL cidan kulaha. US don’t play that 1 qabil rules all shit

Shameless cagdheer we all have xils in danab whether taliye guuto, urur iyo taliye xigeen don't claim it as your cidan or else all KGS, HS, GM danab would be claimed as cidan for those FMS, wouldn't they. shameless. You may as well claim atmis kdf as your own also

View attachment 300246
“Ciidan for those FMS” Stupid Dameer thats exactly what the Danab are they were each crafted for their FMS. Those three are paperstates you think the Danab in PL/JL are from Jowhar and Baydhabo :russ:
EA307834-BCAB-49A5-8F0C-BE85782EBDAE.jpeg

Danab in JL just like the JSF is almost exclusively certain Ogaden subclans with some additional Jareèrweyn. I have no clue about Gedos setup.

Majority of the leg work in Turdho was the JSF anyways but that photo in Turdho is Carab Dheeg and his boys who assisted. Nice try though Turdho Unuka Leh :nvjpqts:
E4305855-3D8B-48F3-A005-A15EDCD9CA16.png

The sheikhaal loobage, sheekhaal adeer and sheekhaal cabdi sheekh in jubaland are real hawiye, sheekhaal aw qudub there are just politically Hawiye it's not hard to comprehend

Trending

Latest posts