Muse Bixi begs largest opposition leader in Somaliland region to take part of May 18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Cirro is in Europe and busy meeting with Western donors he has no time for outdated make believe parties. He might as well attend the next Narnia movie at the local cinema.

Bohol

VIP
MV5BMTc0NTUwMTU5OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjAwNzQzMw@@._V1_.jpg

Bohol

VIP
Why doesn't he just come to Muqdisho, Garxajis are well represented here. Ilka Xanaf, Ina Carab Ciise to name a few

He owns the largest opposition party in the north ( representing 44% of the population) so no reason for that. The Deputy PM is already owned by Mahdi Khadar :lol: , it is good to put your eggs in different baskets.

Silanyo didn't attend either when Riyaale was a regional president. It is just politics.
If cirro wins next election I dont wanna see you claiming Somalilander . We know your politics only support somaliland when Your clan is leading Hyonis are power hungry wallahi :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Bohol

VIP
If cirro wins next election I dont wanna see you claiming Somalilander . We know your politics only support somaliland when Your clan is leading Hyonis are power hungry wallahi :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

I would still be referring to Sland region as what it is a region rather than a make believe "country". I don't believe in the aqoonsii nonsense.

Bohol

VIP
Okay but if it gets recognised you would have to represent markaas never say never sxb

Unlikely. Sland region had a chance when Somalia had not government back in early 2000s-mid 2000s. The ictiraaf dream is now 28 years old much older than majority of the younger population in Sland region.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts