Muse Bihi Abdi Names 28 Cabinet Ministers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
:drakekidding:And you guys wonder how I became a Dir supermacist. It got so bad that I was repping Yonis Musse Makahil Samaroon only. Even then, the rabit hole of qabilism is never ending. You have a Jibril Yonis fellow with a reer samatar wife with a position, no reer nurs on site, despite their gravtas. And more Habar Afaan + Mahad Case representation. My advise mes ami is to be kind to the smaller clans within your tribe or they will side with others, given the opportunity. :farole:In any case, s be crazy they be craaaazy.
Wait, you are Yonis Musse? I am Yonis Musse Ciise. I think we are way tooooo close. I can’t be having freaky thoughts about you anymore, :nahgirl:. Too bad , I had this whirlwind surprise for us. Can you say Tahiti, :kendrickcry:.

Madaxkuti

FieldMarshalMadaxkuti
Those are estimates dummy but even then awdal is not closely excluse as sool outside of 1 district sool is 98% dhulos I doubt gadabursi are even 60% of awdal not to mention dhulos are split throughout 2 other regions
Also this study rely heavily on counting houses from google earth pic meaning is skewed against nomads
Who's this 40% your on about

Those are estimates dummy but even then awdal is not closely excluse as sool outside of 1 district sool is 98% dhulos I doubt gadabursi are even 60% of awdal not to mention dhulos are split throughout 2 other regions
Also this study rely heavily on counting houses from google earth pic meaning is skewed against nomads

Gadabuursi are the vast majority of Awdal Region. I don't think anybody disputes that. Every single mayor and governor of the 4 districts Borama, Zeila, Baki and Lughaya are Gadabuursi. Plus over 70% of the Gadabuursi live in Ethiopia. :lol:

a9sbcm.jpg

This is a UN census. It is NOT an estimate. How stupid are you? Do you even know what a census is? :lol:

Dont be butthurt. We are NOT comparing Awdal and Sool.
We are comparing Borama district to Sool :lol:

As for Sool, it is a shared region. Habr Jeclo own the Western portion which is the Caynabo district and the Habr Yunis are pre-dominant clan of Northern Sool.

Last edited:
Who's this 40% your on about
Mix of Isaac/isse the
Zeile(isse) lughaya(some Isaac)
Gadabuursi are the vast majority of Awdal Region. I don't think anybody disputes that. Every single mayor and governor of the 4 districts Borama, Zeila, Baki and Lughaya are Gadabuursi :lol:

a9sbcm.jpg

This is a UN census. It is NOT an estimate. How stupid are you? Do you even know what a census is? :lol:

Dont be butthurt. We are NOT comparing Awdal and Sool.
We are comparing Borama district to Sool :lol:

As for Sool, it is a shared region. Habr Jeclo own the Western portion which is the Caynabo district and the Habr Yunis are pre-dominant clan of Northern Sool.
Lol habar yuunis owning north sool north sool is solely my territory
Forget other dhulos
lol calling one district west sool
You keep running around with random stats yet the British estimates put your numbers smaller than one dhulos sub clan.:russ:

Mix of Isaac/isse the
Zeile(isse) lughaya(some Isaac)

Lol habar yuunis owning north sool north sool is solely my territory
Forget other dhulos
lol calling one district west sool
You keep running around with random stats yet the British estimates put your numbers smaller than one dhulos sub clan.

Even if the Gadabuursi only resided in Borama district only. We would still be larger than all of Sool's population. :lolbron:

The Ciise are our cousins and they do inhabit the Zeila district along with the Maxamed Case, Samaroon.

Currently the Ciise have 7 representatives in the Zeila district whilst the Gadabuursi have 10.
http://www.awdalpress.com/index/natiijada-codadka-ee-degmada-saylac/

In Lughaya district the Ciise have 3, the Isaaq have 1 and the Gadabuursi have 9 :lol:
https://lughayanews.wordpress.com/2012/11/30/natiijada-degada-lughaya-oo-so-baxday-new-city-council/

In Baki district, ALL of the representatives are Gadabuursi:
http://www.awdalpress.com/index/natiijada-codadka-degmada-baki/

In Borama district ALL of the representatives are Gadabuursi
http://www.awdalpress.com/index/borama-natiijada-codadka-oo-lagu-dhawaaqay/

:lol:

About the British stats, there are conflicting stats. Hunter did another one which put the Ciise and Gadabuursi at over 400,000. :lol:

DP5QIOR.png

The proof that it is conflicting, is that over here the British Gadabuursi are 80,000 which doesn't include the vast majority in Ethiopia or French Somaliland.

dlotIh6.png

https://www.loc.gov/resource/g8352bm.gct00214/?sp=6

As for Sool,, Caynabo is 100% Habr Jeclo and Norhtern Sool is purely Habr Yunis. Dhulbahante only live in Laascanood and a few villages that surround it. Even Buuhoodle is shared with Habr Jeclo.

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Wait, you are Yonis Musse? I am Yonis Musse Ciise. I think we are way tooooo close. I can’t be having freaky thoughts about you anymore, :nahgirl:. Too bad , I had this whirlwind surprise for us. Can you say Tahiti, :kendrickcry:.

Both my parents are Yonis Muuse and I turned out, alright.:manny: Could explain why we sort of look alike. They say men like women that resemble them. Kkkkkkk:pachah1:

Even if the Gadabuursi only resided in Borama district only. We would still be larger than all of Sool's population. :lolbron:

The Ciise are our cousins and they do inhabit the Zeila district along with the Maxamed Case, Samaroon.

Currently the Ciise have 7 representatives in the Zeila district whilst the Gadabuursi have 10.
http://www.awdalpress.com/index/natiijada-codadka-ee-degmada-saylac/

In Lughaya district the Ciise have 3, the Isaaq have 1 and the Gadabuursi have 9 :lol:
https://lughayanews.wordpress.com/2012/11/30/natiijada-degada-lughaya-oo-so-baxday-new-city-council/

About the British stats, there are conflicting stats. Hunter did another one which put the Ciise and Gadabuursi at over 400,000. :lol:

DP5QIOR.png
1. The British stats are the only estimate with clan names
2. The stats you keep running around are inflated
The 05 estimates are closer to the real estimate
3. Lol 400k the whole British sl was around that back then

1. The British stats are the only estimate with clan names
2. The stats you keep running around are inflated
The 05 estimates are closer to the real estimate
3. Lol 400k the whole British sl was around that back then

Butthurt by facts :lol:

Dont worry take a shower and cool down. Its ok :)

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
Both my parents are Yonis Muuse and I turned out, alright.:manny: Could explain why we sort of look alike. They say men like women that resemble them. Kkkkkkk:pachah1:

Lol men like what:gucciwhat:

Are you AY with NY mother?

I don’t know why but walahi you’re even more desirable when u take part in fkd:lawd::stevej:

The only stat that had both dhulos and gadabursi name in it had you being 1/3 of there population:manny:
What makes it worse is if it was 50 years prior you would’ve been 1/6 of dhulos population :russ:

And the one which had the official stamp of the United Nations Census board (2005 & 2014) and the Federal government of Somalia had your shared region of Sool as less populous than the Borama district.

:russ::lolbron:

Keep reading it ok. Keep reading. There are some UN translators that can translate this into jibberish so you can understand.

VP3klaq.png

And the one which had the official stamp of the United Nations Census board (2005 & 2014) and the Federal government of Somalia had your shared region of Sool as less populous than the Borama district.

:russ::lolbron:

Keep reading it ok. Keep reading. There are some UN translators that can translate this into jibberish so you can understand.

VP3klaq.png
I read this before I also know how they did the estimate like I said in my previous post they used the number of houses in settlements to measure the population of course you do not know this but yet keep running around with the stats.
I don’t have to tell you how useless this estimate is when it comes to moving nomads

I read this before I also know how they did the estimate like I said in my previous post they used the number of houses in settlements to measure the population of course you do not know this but yet keep running around with the stats.
I don’t have to tell you useless this estimate is when it comes to moving nomads

The census took into consideration nomadic, rural and urban settlements. Do you think that you will see a 100,000 plus population walking around the desert around Laascaanood? :lol:

Plus your contradicting yourself. You accept only one of the many British stats, but refuse the U.N and the Somali government? :lol:

How does that make sense.

Get outta here :chrisfreshhah:

If gadibursi is 400,000 why did they get butfucked by the snm in the 90's ?
:bell:

Did you forget about Ethiopia and Mengistu supporting the Idoorians?

Idoorians cannot fight to save their lives. Once the Somali Army disbanded and they were all but defeated the SNM poured in from Ethiopia and took over some government buildings with the Somali flag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts