Musa gives Ethiopia a port and a military base on the Gulf of Aden. It's over

Dahlan the man behind all this, MBZ's right hand man in geo-politics and also Abiye's handler.

Screenshot_20240123_155150_com.twitter.android.jpg

Ethiopian officials continue backtracking, now clearly stating the status of SL is an internal Somali issue for them to decide

What I'm starting to realize that abiy might be bullshiting and he might be doing this to move attention away of the deteriorating situation in Ethiopia
:patrice:

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
What I'm starting to realize that abiy might be bullshiting and he might be doing this to move attention away of the deteriorating situation in Ethiopia
:patrice:
Damn right he is it was so obvious how couldn't you tell?

Three Moons

Give Dhul-Suwayqatayn not an inch of the Sea!
Like why can’t they invest in our oil industry they should have the expertise that western companies have

The world has been trying to invest in Somali Energy for at-least 40 years, even Brazil in the 1980s was ready to put down a $300 million investment for a Uranium plant, which is over a billion dollars in today’s dollar value, but Somalis keep blocking themselves from prosperity and wealth.

Damn right he is it was so obvious how couldn't you tell?
To be quiet honest with you there was so many things that was going on and it was so fast but at the end of the day abiy nacas moves has showed all of us our enemy that's the main thing we got to get out of this

:lawd:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
This has me sick to my stomach
Well he's right. We could've been singing Guulwade Caydiid to this day (of course I'd be a second class citizen) while being a poor but relatively normal African country. Lesson learned, don't chimp out if you don't have plans for what's next already in place.