Musa gives Ethiopia a port and a military base on the Gulf of Aden. It's over

I hope desperately you're right cause for 2024 to already be ruined on day 1. Bro I can't.

:stressed:
I’m looking online and I don’t see any reputable sources. But at the end of the day we’ll just have to wait and see

I saw someone say that the details of the recent meeting in Djibouti will be made public at the end of the month. I’ll be very interested to see what was discussed at that meeting

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
fb(.)watch is not accessable, post the normal like
1704123591274.png

Act of war honestly to the Somali race

This fake country can't make decisions like this and giving port and military base to our enemies is a new low

HSM and that fat Djiboutian also knew about this beforehand, shows how weak Somalia as a sovereign state truly is
What do you think hsm was doing in Djibouti brother ? This was green light prior

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
Do you guys think Koonfur galbeed should follow suit and give Ethiopia a millitary base and port in Baraawe? Would that be a good idea.

This is what HSM signed off on during his Djibouti trip.

Wonder what his supporters think today

:francis:
Now all he has to do is lie about it. If you think if Ethiopia 🇪🇹 would do this without Somali signature ✍️ it’s stupid. HSM will lie and deny now and act stupid.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
I’m looking online and I don’t see any reputable sources. But at the end of the day we’ll just have to wait and see

I saw someone say that the details of the recent meeting in Djibouti will be made public at the end of the month. I’ll be very interested to see what was discussed at that meeting
Seems a lot of it is here-say and I don't think we're getting the full details on what this means. However we can not deny that Ethiopia is a calculating enemy, notice how they summon SL after the talks at Djibouti. These people will look for the chance to expand because if they stop they'll succumb to internal issues.

But for Musa to even contemplate giving anymore access than they already have is wild. They have a stake in Berbera, that should be it. End of story. No more Somali land for them.

Why are you surprised? Ethiopia is currently the only country that has assigned a full ambassadorship to Somaliland.

This is more than just a hint that Ethiopia either seek to recognize SL (unlikely for now), or to deepen their ties in matters of significance to them, i.e. access to a sea port of their own for commercial and military purpose.
ethiopia will never recognize somaliland. Theyll forever dangle it over their heads to get them to do their bidding. If the day Somaliland gets recognized by ethiopia ever comes, they will lose a lot of leverage

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
I wonder if the gaalogacaliye are happy that they give the most historical and vital location of Somalis to the habesha. wallah this isn't a good look for you guys. Nothing is more true than the enemy of Somali is a somali.
Muse bixii He deceived HSM. They did not agree on this

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Muuse confirms that Ethiopia will be given a coastal strip for their military in exchange for recognition of statehood. If HSM/FGS doesn't condemn this agreement, it will be confirmation that they are onboard and possibly signed it off as well.

amxaar 'urayo

Trending

Latest posts