BREAKING NEWS Musa gives Ethiopia a port and a military base on the Gulf of Aden. It's over

Ethiopia will most likely be a powerhouse in the future, aren't these xabashis going to exist by the end of times to destroy the Kaba? Somaliland did a bug mistake they're going to destiny us and claim zeila us there's in the future

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
He sold the country for recognition
"Waxaa noo farxad ah in aanu Itoobiya siino 20KM oo bad ah, iyaguna ay noqdaan dawladdii ugu horreysay ee na aqoonsata" Madaxweynaha Somaliland Muuse Biixi Cabdi
FB_IMG_1704124233797.jpg

cow

VIP
Wtf do SL get out of it? Ethiopia gets a port and had military presence there. This is a pitiful state to be in. Selling yourself to Ethiopia for what, the vague promise of recognition?

Somali politics will be the death of me.
:mjcry:

bihi gets his own AMISOM protection out of it. You see with a foreign force protecting you against your own civilians you can remain inpower indefinitely.

Ethiopia will most likely be a powerhouse in the future, aren't these xabashis going to exist by the end of times to destroy the Kaba? they're here to stay.
That's after the Mahdi, Dajjal and return of Prophet ISA, Muslims and believers in general will be a minority

Abyssinians capturing Kaaba is destined by Allah as he destroyed them the first time during Abraha reign

ethiopia will never recognize somaliland. Theyll forever dangle it over their heads to get them to do their bidding. If the day Somaliland gets recognized by ethiopia ever comes, they will lose a lot of leverage

I don't put anything past Ethiopia. If Somalia is truly against such a move, then they would recognize DDS as a separate country (or part of Somalia) in return. But if you observe any silence from FGS, then mark my words, they would have an agreement of some kind involving FGS. It will be interesting to see the reaction (if any) that will come of out Xamar soon.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP

speculation is running wild. Ethiopia is still claiming rights to Eritrea ports and stations men on the boarders. Perhaps a small victory to boost Ahmed popularity before the timely invasion of Eritrea. This of course is simply just me trying to grasp for anything.

If HSM can’t stop this from happening then wallahi we’re not a nation and everyone should leave, let SL be independent, Let everyone and their nan be independent. Everyone go their own way

reer

VIP
I don't put anything past Ethiopia. If Somalia is truly against such a move, then they would recognize DDS as a separate country (or part of Somalia) in return. But if you observe any silence from FGS, then they have something to do with it. It will be interesting to see wthe reaction (if any) that will comes of out Xamar soon.
somalia is under the thumb of ethiopia and now the swahili states. somalia needs ethiopia kenya burundi uganda to fight AS. somalis will bow their heads as usual and continue on their path of self destruction in order to destroy their nation.

If HSM approved this, he should be tried for treason. As for Musa, can’t say that I’m surprised. That man would sell his own people for monitory gain.

cow

VIP

speculation is running wild. Ethiopia is still claiming rights to Eritrea ports and stations men on the boarders. Perhaps a small victory to boost Ahmed popularity before the timely invasion of Eritrea. This of course is simply just me trying to grasp for anything.

the alternative port will most likely be bosaaso port.

That's after the Mahdi, Dajjal and return of Prophet ISA, Muslims and believers in general will be a minority

Abyssinians capturing Kaaba is destined by Allah as he destroyed them the first time during Abraha reign
True, but is interesting to know how Ethiopia will remain existing for thousands of years 🤔 like what happened to Somalia. Could this deal be them overtaking Somaliland than eventually Somalia in the future? so many questions that need answers.

Trending

Latest posts