Musa gives Ethiopia a port and a military base on the Gulf of Aden. It's over

Just woke up to a new year and I see this shit. We started the year with humiliation
Redphoenix_20231128_2.gif

Celery

Vasodilator
It’s for a stake in Ethiopian airlines according to my understanding. Still pathetic. And HSM green lighted it. That’s what the meeting was about.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Sad Ben Affleck GIF

I want to go back to when I wasn't invested in Somali politics. When I was blissfully ignorant that my homeland was ran by men more fit to be Uber drivers than national leaders. When being Somali was fringe.

Now I feel nothing but eternal rage. I didn't believe it before but we need a chairman Mao. We need to cull those not loyal to the state or the states interest.

Bro, giving Ethiopia port is nothing compared to having Ethiopian military at your shores. That's more worrying :wow:
Ethiopia would be foolish to stage an attack, that would be one of the few things that could unite Somalis. They will need a military presence to protect the port imo.

Personally, I think Muse has destroyed any prospects of SL independence. The man somehow makes the wrong decision 100 percent of the time.

Support for independence in SL has dropped a lot during his presidency, especially amongst the youngsters.

XuseenS

Guul iyo Gobanimo
According to Bloomberg, the national security advisor to Abiy, Redwaan Hussein, said that the details of the agreement will be concluded by the end of the month.

But it will include that Ethiopia will be given leased coastal land for 50 years intended for military and commercial purposes. In exchange SL will be given a stake in Ethiopian Airlines.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...ns-deal-with-somaliland-for-access-to-red-sea
Ain’t no way this nigga about sell of sovereign land for pennies in the dollar smh.

nah man wtf.

According to Bloomberg, the national security advisor to Abiy, Redwaan Hussein, said that the details of the agreement will be concluded by the end of the month.

But it will include that Ethiopia will be given a leased coastal land for 50 years intended for military and commercial purposes. In exchange, SL will be given a stake in Ethiopian Airlines.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...ns-deal-with-somaliland-for-access-to-red-sea
So no recognition as speculated? It's behind a paywall.

We have to see how FGS reacts. They may be just as treasonous. It’s a mere MOU so we have the power to stop this citing that somaliland is a territory of Somalia and it violates her sovereignty.

I’m not gonna lie if HSM doesn’t condemn this Al Shabaab recruitment numbers will go through the roof.

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare

But it will include that Ethiopia will be given a leased coastal land for 50 years intended for military and commercial purposes. In exchange, SL will be given a stake in Ethiopian Airlines.

We will invade Ethiopia, then Kenya, then we will annex Djibouti and Socotra. This is what I was told a few days ago
The Somali race has been extinct since 1991 and there is no hope of return. If these people were people like the rest of humanity and did not kill and hate each other because of their tribe, all this would not have happened.

Trending