BREAKING NEWS Musa gives Ethiopia a port and a military base on the Gulf of Aden. It's over

A lot of obsessed folks here. Biixi and SL will do whatever we like. Keep crying
Cash Money GIF by Shelem
You gave up a port because of Goojacade, what's next? Will you become Kilika 6aad if they take Oog? At least they'll serve you hilib bisil in Laascaanod jail compared to the fine dining you'll find in Addis.

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
You gave up a port because of Goojacade, what's next? Will you become Kilika 6aad if they take Oog? At least they'll serve you hilib bisil in Laascaanod jail compared to the fine dining you'll find in Addis.
The deal existed since 2018. Nobody cares about some shithole desert village in Eastern Sool. Berbera is my land and I will do with it as I like. Go develop Lascanood instead of massacring each other like xoolo 💀

The deal existed since 2018. Nobody cares about some shithole desert village in Eastern Sool. Berbera is my land and I will do with it as I like. Go develop Lascanood instead of massacring each other like xoolo 💀
It would've been one thing if you just returned to the old deal in exchange for guns or something but you gave them a 50 year lease on a naval base. What was the thinking in that?

GemState

36/21
VIP
Isaaq really are something else. This should have been obvious to me when they were the only faction in the civil war to be for the dismemberment of Somalia. Not even the absolute lowest of the 90s/2000s in konfuur would even the most low IQ warlord think of giving Ethiopia sea access because of a clan war gone wrong. Different people

İsaaqs got to be the most retarded people I have ever seen they're not getting any recognition but a small stake in Ethiopian Airlines in exchange for Port and Military Base that has to be the most subhuman take I have ever witnessed Xabashis are celebrating like they've conquered the place isaaqs specifically Habarawal and habarjeclo are a cancerous tumor we need to completly erase them
20240101_214005.jpg

İsaaqs got to be the most retarded people I have ever seen they're not getting any recognition but a small stake in Ethiopian Airlines in exchange for Port and Military Base that has to be the most subhuman take I have ever witnessed Xabashis are celebrating like they've conquered the place isaaqs specifically Habarawal and habarjeclo are tumor we need to completly eraseView attachment 309488
The deal will be finalized by the end of the month. Everything as of now is just speculation, we dont know what is actually happening

Isaaq really are something else. This should have been obvious to me when they were the only faction in the civil war to be for the dismemberment of Somalia. Not even the absolute lowest of the 90s/2000s in konfuur would even the most low IQ warlord think of giving Ethiopia sea access because of a clan war gone wrong. Different people
They hade a golden opportunity in the 90s, after things went to shit in the south they could've moved the capital to Hargeisa and cemented themselves as the premier power in Somalia by having RX and Dir at their side while playing off Hawiye and Darood against eachother as neither trusted one another. Though I do think you underestimate how craven the warlords were, they wouldn't do it out of nationalism, they wouldn't do it because in the event one of them succeeded in winning the Civil War they wouldn't want to have ethiopian troops within Somali borders.

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
Adeero Biixi has triggered all the Jabarti and the unknown Southerners who barely know. One moment they wish for all of us to be massacred and next second they pretend to be concerned for a historical and strategical port that has nothing to do with them.

Keep crying, Reer SL give zero fucks about you and keep your Somalinimo up your ass.The guys that invite Ethiopians (like in 2006) or Kenyans and Amisom are now mascerading as Somali nationalists.Delusional fucks

Trending

Latest posts