BREAKING NEWS Musa gives Ethiopia a port and a military base on the Gulf of Aden. It's over

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
This is Culusow tomorrow
4qu9ds.jpg

Bihi needs FGS approval to sign this and Abiye knows it. HSM knew and signed off on it in Jabuuti
is their any interest for djibouti in this bcoz ethiopia uses djibouti port why would they allow ethiopia to have a port and a millitary base , i think hsm and geele were deceived by muse bixi

This is probably the best part of the deal. Vacation in Berbera as a diaspora with habesha women left and right its a dream come true
We issaq stay winning wallah I'm seeing oromo and habesha women celebrate having a beach not knowing they are going have to satisfy one of us beforehand. They literally will let you do anything to them if you make them happy. I already know what I'm doing all summer 2024 :noneck::silanyosmile:

1. Ethiopia will never recognize Somaliland. It knows that this would result in DDS invoking Article 39 and a return of the liberation fronts.
  2. Muse Biixi knows Somaliland will not get recognition from Ethiopia. He is lying to Isaaq to mask the humiliating defeat at Goojacade with a diplomatic victory. This is about keeping Kulmiye, and its candidate Ina Kaahin, viable in the Nov elections.
  3. Biixi will have a hard time convincing the Isaaq clans on the coast to cede 20 km of Guban to Ethiopia. Will this come from Habar Awal or Habar Yoonis? lol
  4. Culusow was not outplayed here, he gave his approval for this in Djibouti. The territorial integrity of Somalia is secondary to his goal of weakening the standing of Darod. The FGS is currently blocking SSC from participating in the FMS football tournament.
  5. The FGS has a lot of legal power as it can appeal this to the UN Security Council and can even request the imposition of sanctions on Ethiopia.
  6. The FGS can play hardball by fully recognizing SSC and by creating an interim Awdal state. This is however unlikely because Culusow prioritizes harming Darod interests over safeguarding Somalia's territorial integrity.

This is damaging to the FGS, but it not existential. It changes less than most on here think.
It will be in the Habar Awal land in West of the city. Given the development of this area that looks suitable for a naval base. It's a hint that Ciise Muuse sub of Habar Awal are already on board.
Screenshot_20240101_194529_Google Earth.jpg

This makes a lot of sense but there's a chance of it failing for Kulmiye.
  • Muse Biixi knows Somaliland will not get recognition from Ethiopia. He is lying to Isaaq to mask the humiliating defeat at Goojacade with a diplomatic victory. This is about keeping Kulmiye, and its candidate Ina Kaahin, viable in the Nov elections.
Hence, Plan B: a possible collusion with ENDF, whether it's an illegal flow of arms/reinforcements or an invitation of ENDF troops to Hargeisa to "safeguard" the corridor to the naval base for Ethiopia. That's only if the deal is a success.

Muse has to preperared before November.

I honestly believe he was outmaneuvered by SL. Djibouti is likely not happy with this and I doubt they would have cosigned this.

Djibouti does not want SL to exist and compete with them as an access point for Ethiopia and military ports.

HSM and IOG were outplayed
This deal does not economically affect Djibouti. Ethiopia regains 19% stake it had in Berbera and a 20km land lease in Berbera for a naval base. IOG was the mastermind behind this.

The main priority of IOG and his buddies is to enrich themselves and turn Somalia upside down at every given chance.

This deal does not economically affect Djibouti. Ethiopia regains 19% stake it had in Berbera and a 20km land lease in Berbera for a naval base. IOG was the mastermind behind this.

The main priority of IOG and his buddies is to enrich themselves and turn Somalia upside down.
It makes more sense that they are in berbera rather than Zeila. Berbera has already been developed by DP world, it would be more work to develop Zeila port from the ground up

I swear I will bring Al-shabab to Hargeisa in this case :damn:

Rag ciil cadaab ka dooray, I don't think anything would justify joining AS but its somali community to be blamed for making it seem like its impossible to defend your land, dignity and religion without joining AS, imaging your community being under constant invasion but still your leaders are corrupt sellouts and your people are qaad ridden retards that doesn't care anything but their mirqaan

We need houthi-like armed groups to secure our borders

That homosexual cuckold who likes to see his wife and daughters pimped out need to be removed. f*ck muse bixi and f*ck his supporters. That disgusting animal and i know that his sons are gay fagots and his wife sleeps around.

Trending