Musa gives Ethiopia a port and a military base on the Gulf of Aden. It's over

Ok so would you guys consider recognizing Somaliland as a independent sovereign state instead? if its stops them getting sea access.
Yes if you let every region under SL administration vote in a fair and square manner whether they want to stay with Somalia or secceeed from Somalia.. I already majority of the people in awdal would vote for Somaliweyn and ssc has already freed itself, then you can claim indpedence with your qabiil regions where you have majority vote to leave Somaliweyn.. How about such a deal? We'll promise to close all borders between us.

Ethiopia will be the regional naval power and they can protect Somali waters in exchange for hosting them. If Somalia hadn't spend thirty years in a civil war it would have been but you can't turn back history, you must accept things as they are instead of whining and defeating yourself even further.
Would you allow another man to protect your wife and daughters along side you in your own house.. And he can also have them every second night in exchange for the protection..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You feel bad about the Ethiopians protecting you from yourselves? You wanna put all that negative energy somewhere, but you have to hold it. Somaliland is doing a port deal and the Ethiopians are going to stay in their leased land, businesslike.
What negative energy? Are you a man or a woman horta before I waste more time on you?

I think the implementation period was 30 days after the MoU iirc.

@Al Adnani you tasted the konjonow and didn't like it yaah
There is a famous Arab saying. It goes
انا واخي قبل إبن عمي وانا وإبن عمي قبل الغريب
It reads my brother before my cousin, and my cousin before a stranger. Somalians have lot of problems, but they are my cousins, and habeshas are a stranger. I know Somalian intentions, but I do not know the intentions of the habesha.

It reads my brother before my cousin, and my cousin before a stranger. Somalians have lot of problems, but they are my cousins, and habeshas are a stranger. I know Somalian intentions, but I do not know the intentions of the habesha.
Sad Doctor Who GIF

why you say somalian even though you know it is wrong?