Munaafiq Farmaajo constantly lies

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Saxib this "wadani" thing is over used, I'm sure they dont belive in but like to flaunt that to us.

No matter how many students HSM puts through school They will insult him and lie about him is in their ethnicities dna . Your litterly going back and forth with a brick wall . He will defend the cheese one day but will tell you dont support him the next day kkkk

Find one post where I said I’m a wadani. You are dishonest liar that claims to be a Muslim.

I am not a wadani or a qabiilist, they’re both idiots.

Find one post where I said I’m a wadani. You are dishonest liar that claims to be a Muslim.

I am not a wadani or a qabiilist, they’re both idiots.
Not you in particular i shouldve worded better .
the ppl who say I'm wadani or I'm not tribalist are in fact not wadanis and are the most tribalist .

"Your a dishonest liar that claims to be Muslim"

:drakewtf:are you having a mental breakdown ?

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Not you in particular i shouldve worded better .
the ppl who say I'm wadani or I'm not tribalist are in fact not wadanis and are the most tribalist .

"Your a dishonest liar that claims to be Muslim"

:drakewtf:are you having a mental breakdown ?

Wdym “not you in particular” when you refer to me as a brick wall who flip flops on politics in that exact same post.

Which mind you is another piece of BS.

There is no post in which I stated that I support Farmaajo. I said he was better than the other candidates at the time but I also said he was a horrible president.

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
Why does abiy keep doing that-everytime they meet he scolds him,why
wtf.png

Bahardar1.jpg