Munaafiq Farmaajo constantly lies

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Farmaajo lies yes, I admit it, so what ?

All politicians lie, its a trick of the trade, ma waxaa la soo shir tagday "lying is haram" gtfoh you inbred sufi/terrorist bearded freak.

What matters is what you are lying about even a General must trick and deceive his enemies. Farmaajo lies but to the benefit of the people and state, even a man must lie to protect his family.

Guul Xabiibul Malayiin !

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP

All politicians lie, its a trick of the trade, ma waxaa la soo shir tagday "lying is haram" gtfoh you inbred sufi/terrorist bearded freak.

What matters is what you are lying about even a General must trick and deceive his enemies. Farmaajo lies but to the benefit of the people and state, even a man must lie to protect his family.

Guul Xabiibul Malayiin !

thanks for confirming that he is a munafiq kkkkk

the sign of munafiq is his constant lies

Guul Xabiibul Malayiin !
Why would you trust a known liar? The man made those promises being fully aware of never being able to keep them.

@Periplus what do you think about Farmaajos constant lies?

bidenkulaha

GalYare
F2A45454-7DB9-4CD7-8A19-F0A623EC8A02.jpeg
He was extremely confident there. His speech today has made me lose hope in him winning a second presidency.
He looked scared and shifty. Asking for water etc. i think he knows he’s done

But why is he still running? Just back Kheyre or try all you can to take a deal with a front runner

Perhaps its part of a play, by showing himself as a meek statesmen he sheds the strongmen visual. Consequently he gets more votes in the election.

We will see how it ends.
Farmaajo is still playing 4d Chess. Duqa ma daalo. The brainpower is immense.
:mjlol: How does a humble cultist like yourself decipher the great leaders thoughts?

Farmaajo is still playing 4d Chess. Duqa ma daalo. The brainpower is immense.
:mjlol: How does a humble cultist like yourself decipher the great leaders thoughts?
I am simply analysing the situation and giving a counter rationale. I understand rats with room temperature IQ have trouble deciphering politics , but please be cognizant of the rest us.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
I asked about Farmaajo, why is HSM the standard?

And you got my answer.

If you ask me “what do you think of this specific murder”, I would say “the same I think of every other murder”. Let the answer be whatever you want it to be.

Furthermore, why did you even @ me for? Did you expect me to come out and say “nah I support his lying #NabadiyoNolol”

It’s a stupid question that got an equally stupid answer.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I asked about Farmaajo, why is HSM the standard?
They have a very specific hatred for HSM, I wonder why? Everytime he’s the first name on their lips.

Forget the propaganda fake news they make of him, what about him bothers them so much? Must be jealousy of his achievements before and after politics.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
They have a very specific hatred for HSM, I wonder why? Everytime he’s the first name on their lips.

Who are you referring to as “they”?

HSM, Farmaajo and Sheikh Shariif are the same trash with different names. Don’t get mad that your adeer is on that list.

And you got my answer.

If you ask me “what do you think of this specific murder”, I would say “the same I think of every other murder”. Let the answer be whatever you want it to be.

Furthermore, why did you even @ me for? Did you expect me to come out and say “nah I support his lying #NabadiyoNolol”

It’s a stupid question that got an equally stupid answer.
Ive seen you defend Farmajo thats why I @ you, I thought maybe you havent seen his true colors. Your answer was enough for me to figure out if you were a genuine person or just another fake wadani.

Forget the propaganda fake news they make of him, what about him bothers them so much? Must be jealousy of his achievements before and after politics.
Yeah its quite funny seeing them defend the likes of Farmaajo who is a tourist in Somalia while hating on HSM. He came there seeking a job while the likes of HSM have spent their whole life improving the lives of their people. HS

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Ive seen you defend Farmajo thats why I @ you, I thought maybe you havent seen his true colors. Your answer was enough for me to figure out if you were a genuine person or just another fake wadani.

I don’t believe in nationalism, so I’m not a wadani. I don’t believe in qabiil either. So neither of your pigeonholes work.

Farmaajo is horrible, I have said that numerous times but I can repeat it again if you’re deaf.

Yeah its quite funny seeing them defend the likes of Farmaajo who is a tourist in Somalia while hating on HSM. He came there seeking a job while the likes of HSM have spent their whole life improving the lives of their people. HS

Saxib this "wadani" thing is over used, I'm sure they dont belive in but like to flaunt that to us.

No matter how many students HSM puts through school They will insult him and lie about him is in their ethnicities dna . Your litterly going back and forth with a brick wall . He will defend the cheese one day but will tell you dont support him the next day kkkk

Trending