Mum wants to visit Somalia soon, so I looked at travel advice.....

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
a
that… that says 15K total cases not cases today, there were only 53 cases today…

I don’t know if I should be arguing with you anymore… :kanyehmm:
also, more than half of them have recovered, only 7K active cases right now.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
that… that says 15K total cases not cases today, there were only 53 cases today…

I don’t know if I should be arguing with you anymore… :kanyehmm:
That's bogus and you know it. Somalia is in scrambles we don't record anything, those cases are Mog alone they're not testing all of Somalia like I said it's not accurate but keep denying it's existence.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
That's bogus and you know it. Somalia is in scrambles we don't record anything, those cases are Mog alone they're not testing all of Somalia like I said it's not accurate but keep denying it's existence.
Not testing all of Somalia which is mostly rural, you think geeljiires are walking around with COVID-19?
:chrisfreshhah:

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Not testing all of Somalia which is mostly rural, you think geeljiires are walking around with COVID-19?
PL, JL, GM, SL etc. Nigga every other big cities and regions.

Making light of serious cases that are affecting so many people back home is just sick. Grow tf up.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
PL, JL, GM, SL etc. Nigga every other big cities and regions.

Making light of serious cases that are affecting so many people back home is just sick. Grow tf up.
Relax bro it’s obviously not a joke but buddy is right if it’s as dangerous as it seems then why aren’t we seeing bodies dropping. We’re supposed to be seeing burials, jannazzahs, qabil meetings, and hospitals packed beyond their capacity. But the truth is no one is dying alx, AUN to your family but like I said it’s not as serious as your making it seem.

Relax bro it’s obviously not a joke but buddy is right if it’s as dangerous as it seems then why aren’t we seeing bodies dropping. We’re supposed to be seeing burials, jannazzahs, qabil meetings, and hospitals packed beyond their capacity. But the truth is no one is dying alx, AUN to your family but like I said it’s not as serious as your making it seem.
Don't jinx it

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
I never said the cases were in the millions and everybody had it. I was correcting him on his "there's no covid in somalia" and "there haven't been any cases in months" which is complete BS.

Wtf do you mean nobody is dying? You people are retarded. Stop quoting me.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Why have an aids rate similar to homogeneous countries like Japan and South Korea Less than 0.1%.
They better add that same warning to every damn country, because somali has one of the lowest in the whole world. Only country that is probably lower is an unknown muslim country or sum, maybe brunei
:westbrookwtf:
not them lying on us, we’re not like those filthy sex addicts down south.

Why have an aids rate similar to homogeneous countries like Japan and South Korea Less than 0.1%.
They better add that same warning to every damn country, because somali has one of the lowest in the whole world. Only country that is probably lower is an unknown muslim country or sum, maybe brunei
:westbrookwtf:
not them lying on us, we’re not like those filthy sex addicts down south.
Not anymore, since amisom came in and since more Oromos also immigrating to Somali regions.. Aids rating is really high now.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Just go to Hargeisa, allot of my people from konfuurta all just went there for a few weeks when there family said.

You can book with Emirates from 10th August.

It's a vibe you find Somalis from everywhere there lots to do

How old are you?

Many people are asymptomatic or have minor cold/ flu like symptoms. So yes, covid is one of those illnesses in which without testing, people can mostly definitely walk around with it and spread it even more.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP

Just google the amount of influential Somalis back home that died from Covid-19.

Those are the people that can afford good healthcare.

:kanyehmm:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
y

you just answered your own question. “Great Aunt”, how old was she? My grandma died in her sleep in her mid-80s, so did my grandpa in his 90s.

I’d they died in 2020-2021 would you have also blamed it on covid? There’s something called dying of old age, everyone has to go at one point, just because they died in 2021 doesn’t make their death a covid death.

Find me a healthy person who died of covid that you know of, otherwise covid is gone. Why hasn’t society completely collapsed and millions of people aren’t dying in Somalia?

Let’s just forget about the covid deaths, how come every single person in Somalia doesn’t have covid-19 right now? just this friday the masjid was packed, wouldn’t everyone have contracted covid-19? Why does Somalia have one of the lowest covid cases in the world even though they’re just living life normally?
Your right sxb I was in Somalia during the height of the pandemic, no one wore mask and COVId didnt exist its a scam masjids were packed