Multiculturalism is working in Djibouti

every city has slums in africa not just djibouti
Garoowe doesn't :mjpls:
you just posted that to fit your narrative

ugandishu

2717413185.jpg

Mogadishu-slums-Kibera-Somalia.jpg

Old-Town-Mogadishu-1.jpg
Pretty sure at least one of those pictures ain't Mogadishu.

Macalin M

Out here
HDI of djibouti
HDI (2017)
11px-Increase2.svg.png
0.486[1]
medium

HDI of mogadishu
HDI (2017)
0.448[2]
low · 1s

HDI is how well a city looks
HDI isn’t how well a city looks. Plus anything below 0.5 is trash. Shouldn’t be something to boast about. Plus it’s not even that much better off.

HDI is life expectancy, mean years of schooling (above a certain age, I believe 25??), expected years of schooling and standard of living. I’d be more than shocked at Djibouti if Xamar had a higher HDI in 2017.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Yep. I was in Mogadishu in 2018.
But Djibouti is a great place to have fun especially if you got money. You can go to night clubs with your friends at night. alcohol is legal and there are so many women who chew khat. Probably the only Somali city that’s liberal.

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
HDI isn’t how well a city looks. Plus anything below 0.5 is trash. Shouldn’t be something to boast about. Plus it’s not even that much better off.

HDI is life expectancy, mean years of schooling (above a certain age, I believe 25??), expected years of schooling and standard of living. I’d be more than shocked at Djibouti if Xamar had a higher HDI in 2017.

thanks for correcting me

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
nope were pro somali not pro afar, if they try an funny business well promise him a comfy regional president seat in somalia and Djibouti to rejoin
Ismail sold Djibouti to China and the West we hate him more then anything fam. No one gives a shit about "pro Somali" or "pro Afar" politics. And no, we don't want to join Somalia lol.

Timo Jareer and proud

low IQ post, Djibouti had no other option moving forward, its a miracle he even got the china deal done
It's a miracle that Somalia is even still considered a country internationally kkkk you're the only one making low IQ post telling us, a developing country to unite with a Failed State.

Tukraq

VIP
It's a miracle that Somalia is even still considered a country internationally kkkk you're the only one making low IQ post telling us, a developing country to unite with a Failed State.
Djibouti is more of a failed state then somalia, its literally not possible for them to win, were talking about a tiny broke African city state with no economy or resources:mjlol: literally all they got going for them is IOGs miracle china base deal otherwise no possible income:bell:

Djibouti was a protectorate not a colony it was not fucked over by France after independence unlike West African colonies.
All Somali territories are protectorate:comeon:
It doesn't matter what to call it the point is same as west Africa his kept in power by them the second they don't want him his gone:camby:
Honestly things happening in west Africa would be seen in this country if it had rich resources it doesn't hence the lack of use:manny:
Your only rich resource away from becoming west Africa French country.
All former French colonies are fucked for life as long as France exist:ummhmm:

Timo Jareer and proud

($d)"
"
The Gross Domestic Product (GDP) in Somalia was worth 7.48 billion US dollars in 2018"
"
The Gross Domestic Product (GDP) in Djibouti was worth 1.97 billion US dollars in 2018"
You low IQ Djibouti's population is only 960,000. Divide 1 billion by 960 thousand and you get 1,400, the average income of a Djiboutian in a year.

Vs Somalia's 7 billion divided by 15 million which equals 466.

You lose once again, just admit it we are better off by ourselves.