Mukhtar Robow's forces are fighting AL-shabaab without FGS support.

DRACO

VIP
Roboow's boys are the only force that can wipe out AS from SWS but farmaajo is keeping him hostage as a political prisoner.

The international community must cease all funding to Somalian officials until it releases all political prisoners.
DvNZAcCW0AAS2XR.jpg

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
May god continue to assist us in defeating the forces of evil doers, inshallah SFG will reach out to these brave men and accommodate them in their struggle for the greater good of the country :)

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
May god continue to assist us in defeating the forces of evil doers, inshallah SFG will reach out to these brave men and accommodate them in their struggle for the greater good of the country :)
Brave men? These are terrorists.
:umwhat:
Wait a minute....you're not just calling them brave because they're from your clan, are you?
:patrice:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Brave men? These are terrorists.
:umwhat:
Wait a minute....you're not just calling them brave because they're from your clan, are you?

They are fighting against shabaab sxb, I consider any one who is protecting the people from the evil forces brave. :)

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
They are fighting against shabaab sxb, I consider any one who is protecting the people from the evil forces brave. :)
ISIS fights Al Shabaab as well. Would you consider them brave? Or only if they're Raxanweyn?

I hope Roobow catches you with that cute smile
993C626E-D09F-4AB8-BE16-EAA05D0F24CC-min.jpg

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I hope Roobow catches you with that cute smile

sxb, let us not underestimate the power of a sincere smile, it has the force to deescalate situations and instantly brighten up a room full of uncertainty. When was the last time u smiled my friend :)

Man's been beefing alshababs extremism without federal support for years. Inshallah his militia can continue the good the work

Trending

Latest posts