Mufti Menk condemned by Salafis for Knitting with his kids

I agree that xamlimos convincing the world abdis have phat asses is disrespectful. To be honest it puts abdis at direct risk of being raped. No abdi is trying to convince the world xaalimos have the best couchie I don't see why they got to have homosexual deplorables and rapists on our backs. Its sad. I, like every abdi, carry my phat ass for my future daughters so they can be physically endowed. Its an investment I'm carrying

As for Mufti not safeguarding his masculinity. Bro, knitting is basic life skills. So I strongly disagree.
I genuinely laughed at that part, you gotta be kidding right :mjlol:

Da fuq?:draketf: Are these ulamaa now going to say that certain sex positions in a halaal relationship is Xaraam because it's done by Gaalo?

Da fuq?:draketf: Are these ulamaa now going to say that certain sex positions in a halaal relationship is Xaraam because it's done by Gaalo?
I remember they zssaid cowgirl and any other position with the girl on top is haram because it means the male is below her and makes him become effeminated and gay

I don’t know about knitting but I follow al romani on ig hes is a Muslim chad concerned about were Muslim men are heading
Feminising agenda is especially true for farahs
Through the use of social media banter, Blm xalimos have convinced the world abdis are phat ass b*tches

be careful farahs, safeguard ur masculinity, stay away from these xalimos who try to emasculate you and go were your manhood is celebrated

The Prophet S. A. W used to sew his shoes and clothes. How do you reconcile with that 'chad'?

I've had enough of these low IQ hypermascline insecure redpillers who think everything is either 'masculine' or 'feminine'. No sense of balance.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
My dear guy also loves to cook, i have seen him cook many times. Its ok. Walaahi if Mufti Menk does, its OK. He can't do wrong at all in my view. lol

But i do miss my old gangsta mufti from 2012 lol

Sol

?
If you think making a piece of clothing can turn you gay then you have bigger concerns to be aware of :kanyehmm:

Trending