Mufti Menk condemned by Salafis for Knitting with his kids

IGotDaAnswers

jUst keeping it REAL homie
I don’t know about knitting but I follow al romani on ig hes is a Muslim chad concerned about were Muslim men are heading
Feminising agenda is especially true for farahs
Through the use of social media banter, Blm xalimos have convinced the world abdis are phat ass es

be careful farahs, safeguard ur masculinity, stay away from these xalimos who try to emasculate you and go were your manhood is celebrated

Last edited:
From the use of social media Blm xalimos have convinced the world abdis are phat ass b*tches

be careful farahs, safeguard ur masculinity, stay away from these xalimos who try to emasculate you and go were your manhood celebrated
I agree that xamlimos convincing the world abdis have phat asses is disrespectful. To be honest it puts abdis at direct risk of being raped. No abdi is trying to convince the world xaalimos have the best couchie I don't see why they got to have homosexual deplorables and rapists on our backs. Its sad. I, like every abdi, carry my phat ass for my future daughters so they can be physically endowed. Its an investment I'm carrying

As for Mufti not safeguarding his masculinity. Bro, knitting is basic life skills. So I strongly disagree.

Men in Somalia tailor clothes? Does that make them feminine? Of all the issues in the Ummah, pseudo “machos” want to complain about a Sheikh knitting. Mufti Menk is sincere and has dedicated his Dawah to spreading positivity and bringing the youth closer to Islam. May Allah protect him from this toxic fitna.

IGotDaAnswers

jUst keeping it REAL homie
I agree that xamlimos convincing the world abdis have phat asses is disrespectful. To be honest it puts abdis at direct risk of being raped. No abdi is trying to convince the world xaalimos have the best couchie I don't see why they got to have homosexual deplorables and rapists on our backs. Its sad. I, like every abdi, carry my phat ass for my future daughters so they can be physically endowed. Its an investment I'm carrying

As for Mufti not safeguarding his masculinity. Bro, knitting is basic life skills. So I strongly disagree.
You’re a cuck.
Don’t tell me ur joking because that only makes you more of a cuck.
You’re the type to laugh along with people laughing at you.

I don’t understand guys like you 🤯 is it the low T levels??? Maybe I need to take estrogen shots to understand your effeminated mind frame

You’re a cuck.

I don’t understand guys like you 🤯 is it the low T levels??? Maybe I need to take estrogen shots to understand your effeminated mind frame
A lot of somali men suffer from low t. Its clear when they have hoyo/habaryar type thighs

You’re a cuck.

Thank you wtf is this nigga on

You’re a cuck.

Why did you like it and then dislike it f.oo.l

Xaruun

VIP
I don’t know about knitting but I follow al romani on ig hes is a Muslim chad concerned about were Muslim men are heading
Through the use of social media banter, Blm xalimos have convinced the world abdis are phat ass b*tches

be careful farahs, safeguard ur masculinity, stay away from these xalimos who try to emasculate you and go were your manhood is celebrated

You’re a cuck.

:what1:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP

Maybe you’re at direct risk of getting raped, don’t have to project it on us though. Men shouldn’t naturally have big thighs or fat asses, that’s a woman thing. The fact you admitted shows your state
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I'm actually under weight I was trolling the guy who said xalimos say we have phat asses
“puts abdis at risk of being raped”... idk if that one was a joke, I can feel the fear eminating from it. You can also be skinny with high fat content, it’s called body fat %. There’s skinny lean and there’s skinny fat. Either ways, your post did not sound like a joke at all, not even funny either.

Trending

Latest posts