Mudug governor educates the confused youth

The education system needs to change, they need to be taught history and facts not believe delusions and long for the old days. The fact that he even needs to tell them the reality is sad.

It only took couple nonsense lines from Kim Jong Kheyrelawe to fool these miguided youth. You couldn't convince me this bullshit when i was 10 forget niggas in thier late teens/20's.

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Governor deni has no right to tell his leader prime minister khayre that he can not enter puntland, well done to reer mudug for not listening to governor deni and welcoming their prime minister khayre guuul iyo gobonimo

In which civilised nation does the President/PM NOT notify the GOVERNOR of the region that he will visit? The Governor is supposed to be the host.

N&N are unprofessional and uncouth and they need to apologise before we even consider allowing them to step their uncivilised feet on our soil.

Would YOU allow someone to come to your house unannounced ?

N&N piss me off more and more everyday. Next them they cross the green line, Puntland needs to shoot first and ask questions later.

Last edited:
It only took couple nonsense lines from Kim Jong Kheyrelawe to fool these miguided youth. You couldn't convince me this bullshit when i was 10 forget niggas in thier late teens/20's.

These youth are unemployed and desperate for money/connections so they will sell Puntland out.
Puntland needs to arrest anyone who dares host a politician from Mogadishu/any other state that breaks protocol.

No excuses

No Federal state leader/person besides Puntland/Puntites can travel more than 10 KM in peace yet they want to trample on our rights and dismantle our state.

May Allah safeguard Puntland from these people and their intent to destroy the last bastion of peace in Somalia.

Trending

Latest posts