Mudane Gaas Calls For Peace In Buuhoodle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
W-Muriyeed-Baaq-nabdeed.png

http://puntlandpost.net/2017/08/20/...oo-ku-baaqay-in-la-joojiyo-colaada-buuhoodle/

He is giving us dua from the prophet mosque :lol:

This is not a big war. Its small skirmish between Cali Geri and Hagar Aden.

Ali Geri guy killed a reer Hagar guy and his clan defended him and he escaped. Reer Hagar got angry and a small skirmish happened.

8 dead and may Allah stop the fight.

Normally in Buuhoodle if you kill someone you will face your trial on the same day but today his clan defended him

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
He is giving us dua from the prophet mosque :lol:

This is not a big war. Its small skirmish between Cali Geri and Hagar Aden.

Ali Geri guy killed a reer Hagar guy and his clan defended him and he escaped. Reer Hagar got angry and a small skirmish happened.

8 dead and may Allah stop the fight.

Normally in Buuhoodle if you kill someone you will face your trial on the same day but today his clan defended him
Wasn't the skirmishes ideologically driven, i e some where supporting SL and thats how it started? what was the reason that initiated skirmishes in the first place or was it purely inter tribalism tension

Wasn't the skirmishes ideologically driven, i e some where supporting SL and thats how it started? what was the reason that initiated skirmishes in the first place or was it purely inter tribalism tension

It was not really tribalism tension. A guy killed another guy who is reer Hagar.

Normally you should face trial and get executed or forgiven (if he is your relative) or pay dia money (100 camel)

But the guy wanted to escape and his clan Cali Geri defended him and let him escaped.

So that's what initiated the small skirmish.

But it stopped both clans are brothers and all elders will try to work together today :nvjpqts:

What's funny about that? Would you rather want him to curse you dusty ass, disposable tuulo? Be thankful peasant.

Buuhoodle is not a tuulo :Sutehja:

He should make dua for bosaaso since it's very unsafe.

There will be Ahmed garaad meeting to tonight in buuhoodle so we don't need anyone's help

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Buuhoodle is not a tuulo :Sutehja:

He should make dua for bosaaso since it's very unsafe.

There will be Ahmed garaad meeting to tonight in buuhoodle so we don't need anyone's help
Buuhoodle is bigger than qardho

This is the feeble minded idiots we are dealing with folks. We don't need dua kulaha, who says that?

You're truly cursed, there's no other explanation for this blatant cuqdad.

Bosaso is very safe alhamdullillah, may Allah swt protect it from you and your people evil eye.

Bathe in zamzam water to get rid of the cuqdad.

This is the feeble minded idiots we are dealing with folks. We don't need dua kulaha, who says that?

You're truly cursed, there's no other explanation for this blatant cuqdad.

Bosaso is very safe alhamdullillah, may Allah swt protect it from you and your people evil eye.

Bathe in zamzam water to get rid of the cuqdad.

A place where you get 4 checkpoints inside the city , where vice governor of the region was killed , where a parent killed his son because he said he is a bastard.

I know this dashishe dude who lives in bosaso he told me is very u safe and he is moving to another city :lol:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
A place where you get 4 checkpoints inside the city , where vice governor of the region was killed , where a parent killed his son because he said he is a bastard.

I know this dashishe dude who lives in bosaso he told me is very u safe and he is moving to another city :lol:
So you gossip about Puntland in real life too? You cuqdad ridden molerat.

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Nigga Xaafuun is bigger than Buuhoodle

Xafuun is same size us my house.

Laascaanood is bigger than garowe and qardho

Buuhoodle would be bigger than garowe if a the clans in the district came together but now its same size as qardho (widely dispersed town)

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP

Buuhoodle would be bigger than garowe if a the clans in the district came together but now its same size as qardho (widely dispersed town)
:mjlol: :ulyin: What is you smoking maanta

Buuhoodle is just a flat trip of land, for the most part. This is the tallest building in buuhoodle. Theres no institutions, no companies, no reliable drinking water supply, no affordable electicity, its just a patch of land with half-story buildings (if you can even call it that) For the most part its just an infertile dry patch of land with red sand.

Buuhoodle.jpg

Compare this with Garowe

IMG_0633.jpg

garowe032.jpg

Administrative capital of the most productive state in Somalia, paved roads, clean drinking water available, cheap and reliable electively, many companies and contrsution projects, right next to the Nugaal river and plenty fertile land.

Sxb Buuhoodle is only know for the militia this is whats gone to your head, we're praising the brave dhullos militants not your dusty tuulos:kanyeshrug:

Last edited:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP

Also Las Anod is not even bigger than Hadaftimo let alone Qardho

Las Anod

1200px-Las_anod_city.jpeg

Hadaftimo

1558932727_a05ec076a4_o.jpg

:mjlol: :ulyin: What is you smoking maanta

Buuhoodle is just a flat trip of land, for the most part. This is the tallest building in buuhoodle. Theres no institutions, no companies, no reliable drinking water supply, no affordable electicity, its just a patch of land with half-story buildings (if you can even call it that) For the most part its just an infertile dry patch of land with red sand.

Buuhoodle.jpg

Compare this with Garowe

IMG_0633.jpg

garowe032.jpg

Administrative capital of the most productive state in Somalia, paved roads, clean drinking water available, cheap and reliable electively, many companies and contrsution projects, borders the Nugaal river and plenty fertile land.

Sxb Buuhoodle is only know for the militia this is whats gone to your head, we're praising the brave dhullos militants not your dusty tuulos:kanyeshrug:

Also Las Anod is not even bigger than Hadaftimo let alone Qardho

Las Anod

4816116977_8aaa1a8aea_b.jpg

Hadaftimo

1558932727_a05ec076a4_o.jpg

:dead:
https://www.somalispot.com/threads/laascaanood-somalia.24495/

That pic of laaska is 12 years old. The place is very big and could've been bigger if there was no 2007 occupation which made a lot of citizens displaced to other tuulos

It was not really tribalism tension. A guy killed another guy who is reer Hagar.

Normally you should face trial and get executed or forgiven (if he is your relative) or pay dia money (100 camel)

But the guy wanted to escape and his clan Cali Geri defended him and let him escaped.

So that's what initiated the small skirmish.

But it stopped both clans are brothers and all elders will try to work together today :nvjpqts:
My uncle killed one of them before they were adamant about killing him:francis:

Status
Not open for further replies.