Mudane Deni invites Fartaag and Janan too Garoowe

Abaq

VIP
Madoobe is panicking heres is Taliyaha nabad sugida madoobe sayin we have to save ogadeen

I didn’t hear any panicking sxb. He said what we’ve been telling you all along. Madobe will leave and he will be replaced by another OG. Then another OG will follow that one till the day of Judgement and there’s nothing you can do about it

I didn’t hear any panicking sxb. He said what we’ve been telling you all along. Madobe will leave and he will be replaced by another OG. Then another OG will follow that one till the day of Judgement and there’s nothing you can do about it
Saxib where's the cadaalad in that, MX should get the presidency no?

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Deni doesn't add anything to the table. Anyone allied with deni is on a political suicide. Plus that would mean farataag and culusow are now enemies.

Qalwaaq got his info from some MJ deni insider. I doubt very much fartaag or mx would ally with deni.

It makes zero political sense to hook your career with a sinking ship.
President Dani is the one that sent xarmaajo one way ticket to buffalo new york

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Inviting losers in an sinking ship that is Deni who will be removed by January 2024, kkk I guess misery loves company.
Former slave of mind 😂president dani live free rent in ur head , xurmadle said abdullahi dani wa Landhere xiniyahisa ku fadiyo he karbaash all his political foe

Landlocked niggas talking about 'build a port'
nigga I control and own this chill your breasts :dead1:
dekeda.png

Mogadishu Port Somalia.JPG

Hobyo will be a surplus port that is underway, don't ever chat with me when you're a landlocked starving boon mareexaan.

Madoobe is panicking heres is Taliyaha nabad sugida madoobe sayin we have to save ogadeen

"Somali dhan haday isu timaado ma dahcayso in jubaland la qabsado"
Hadal geesi.

Get all the help you want from deni, from shurunshuurs, from the federal government and let's see the showdown. Ogaden tashaday somali oo dhan baan wax u dhimi karin let alone marehan aka magan ogaden.

Besides, even if Deni detests madobe, he has much bigger fish to fry right now in HSM and the federal government. There's literally nothing he can do for them. The only thing I can think of use them and tell them to cut off the federal government and ally with PL as darod until HSM does something to appease them both and I don't think that happening.

Trending

Latest posts