Mudane Deni invites Fartaag and Janan too Garoowe

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Doubt it is true. But would be a very bad move for fartaag, deni is isolated.. Don't think it is true at all. Also fartaag talking about UAE was a bad move. Now he will be seen by UAE as an enemy.

Fartaag needs to continue to tell culusow to be neutral. If Fartaag goes to deni it means culusow will support madoobe.

Culusow being neutral is better then some meetings with deni.
I agree about UAE we shouldnt attack them as a clan. As for Deni alliances change like the wind! Yesterday’s enemy can be today’s friend, only interests are permanant.

Somali Saayid

It's been a while hasn't it?
VIP
Gaajo Galmudug cant even build a functioning port, isnt PSF freeing your wretched kind? talk about begging enemies look in the mirror

Here is a tour of Hobyo :deadpeter:

Did you see how they flooded your thread about Garacaad port?
Pay no attention to them. Gaajo people from GM sands.

TekNiKo

VIP
Did you see how they flooded your thread about Garacaad port?
Pay no attention to them. Gaajo people from GM sands.
Anyone who grew up in the slums of Baraxleey would end up eating living flesh. The toxic tonic water in their wells have been poisoned by Barre
Night Of The Living Dead Horror GIF by filmeditor

It is better for Deni to ally with Isbadaldoon OG against Madoobe to preserve the Kablalax relationship with OG why ally with their followers who will never lead JL? Fartaag is looking for a vice president under Cawlyahan president in Buaaale.

Agreed.

It is a big mistake for us to ally with Marehan in Jubbaland. They are our number 1 enemy in that area. It does not even make sense.

Somali Saayid

VIP
Agreed.

It is a big mistake for us to ally with Marehan in Jubbaland. They are our number 1 enemy in that area. It does not even make sense.
I knew this one would show up sooner or later.
Don't ally with us, but when we are sitting on the kursi don't come with that 'we have interests' shit. Imagine having so much cuqad for mx you'd ally with Madobe who couldn't stand by you during FGS n PL row.

TekNiKo

VIP
My response is factual. Do with it what you want.
If this news is true and Fartaag and Janan are welcomed like Kings in Garowe by Deni will you withdraw your support?

You see folks this is why women shouldnt be in politics. Your hatred might be permanant but politics isnt :russ:

This is quite a game, politics. There are no permanent enemies, and no permanent friends, only permanent interests.

Somali Saayid

VIP
If this news is true and Fartaag and Janan are welcomed like Kings in Garowe by Deni will you withdraw your support?

You see folks this is why women shouldnt be in politics. Your hatred might be permanant but politics isnt :russ:
Fartaag and Janan should take a minute to rest in Caabudwaaq n drum up MX support in Mudug.
Maybe even leverage VP and get Qoor Qoor to be neutral in the upcoming fight for the kursi.

I wonder why Marehan never feels ashamed of needing our validation and support. Look how old you are as a clan and look at how you behaved in Kismaayo. Please find some dignity and stop the begging bowl tour.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
I agree about UAE we shouldnt attack them as a clan. As for Deni alliances change like the wind! Yesterday’s enemy can be today’s friend, only interests are permanant.

I heard they use neo-nazi ex-military from the west and South Africa as paramilitary in many muslim countries.

Somali Saayid

VIP
I wonder why Marehan never feels ashamed of needing our validation and support. Look how old you are as a clan and look at how you behaved in Kismaayo. Please find some dignity and stop the begging bowl tour.
She put me on ignore but someone tell her that we don't 'need' support it's better if we have it. We don't want any other states interceding on Madobes behalf.

cow

VIP

Deni doesn't add anything to the table. Anyone allied with deni is on a political suicide. Plus that would mean farataag and culusow are now enemies.

Qalwaaq got his info from some MJ deni insider. I doubt very much fartaag or mx would ally with deni.

It makes zero political sense to hook your career with a sinking ship.

Somali Saayid

VIP
Deni doesn't add anything to the table. Anyone allied with deni is on a political suicide. Plus that would mean farataag and culusow are now enemies.

Qalwaaq got his info from some MJ deni insider. I doubt very much fartaag or mx would ally with deni.

It makes zero political sense to hook your career with a sinking ship.
if this were maybe two years prior to now it would’ve worked but Farrah needs to use his standing at the UPD to secure federal supports. He needs to tell culusow that when SNA arrive in JL the op will be completed by his ciidan, SNA and Ethiopian troops along with air support. Fartaag needs to appease and reward the minorities that work with him so that Gedo n newly liberated Middle Jubba are with him, having the support of two regions and the FGS will tip it in his favor.

Somali Saayid

VIP
From Ethiopia will save us to now Deni will welcome us

Season 20 Fire GIF by The Simpsons
This one isn't okay, Fartaag is trying to make alliances and get the people at the big table NCC to isolate Madobe.
You need to stop barging in on every thread about fartaag, I thought you said he wasn't a threat to blackie.
Go back to riding Kenyan dick I don't want to see your face around these parts.

This one isn't okay, Fartaag is trying to make alliances and get the people at the big table NCC to isolate Madobe.
You need to stop barging in on every thread about fartaag, I thought you said he wasn't a threat to blackie.
Go back to riding Kenyan dick I don't want to see your face around these parts.

Sxb if you are going to bring an opposition to the table against Madoobe then at-least try to bring a Halal one. wasn’t Fartaag amongst the few senators who got selected first by Madoobe during the last indirect Federal elections?

You people are so good at changing your dirty shirts multiple times but not good at washing them off properly. Fartaag no matter how many times he tries to criticize his former boss, the history he leaves behind with him cannot be Erased. If you want to criticize Madoobe then start with your own uncle Fartaag or just keep quiet.

Fartaag is a liability to your political interests yet you are too blind to even see.

Trending