Muay Thai and Martial Arts

One of the best decisions I have made is leaving Europe for Thailand, and practicing Muay Thai where the martial arts originated. I couldn't give better advice to anyone than to start practicing a martial art. Whether its Muay Thai, BJJ, Boxing whatever just try one out and see if you like it. Getting out of my comfort zone of European country, and going to Asia which was crazy to me turned out to be one of the best experiences in my life.

Thai people are extremely welcoming, and there is a huge Muslim population as well. I'd say if you're going to spend your money on vacation, or traveling. South-east Asia is definitely one of the best places to do so.

Chiang Mai Muay Thai.jpg

Funny Training Video

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Nice I'm thinking of doing muay thai and kickboxing. Already did taekwondo and I'd love to take up kung Fu again.

Tbh lately I've fantasised about taking scuba diving lessons.

Mozart

You need people like me
Try out Sitjaopho gym. Most of the others can be too commercial with people there for a holiday etc. If you guys are from London, KO or team tieu are the best gyms I’ve trained at.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Off-topic but how tall are you, walaal? You really tower over those saaxiibs. Can't just be 6 ft?

Try out Sitjaopho gym. Most of the others can be too commercial with people there for a holiday etc. If you guys are from London, KO or team tieu are the best gyms I’ve trained at.

Sitjaopho is a great gym, I've spend there some time for preparing for a local fight. Trainers are excellent as well.

Manop Gym - Chiang Mai
Sinbi Gym - Phuket
Phuket Powerhouse - Phuket
FA Group- Bangkok

These are some other gyms that were very good as well.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
The ppl on the pic are not very tall brother, but I'm standing 6'5 / 196cm
You're a giant either way. Would make me at 183cm look short. You're a true son of those megalithic Cushite giants I've read about in the archaeological literature. Mashallah.

:denzelnigga:

Mashallah, a fellow Nak Muay. How long are you there fo sxb? My mate wanted me to come to Chang Mai with him but I bïtched out at the last second. I used to get gassed after 4-5rounds of hitting pads, there's no way I would've lasted in that heat. He said a couple grand's enough to be out there for a while though. I can't believe you're a few hour's drive away from one my idols, Samart Payakaroon/Pakorn/Dieselnoi. Get to see fights at Rajadamnern stadium, jammy bastard lol:mjcry:

I'm going back this Wednesday inshallah.

Last edited:
Nice. Been thinking of trying out jiu-jitsu lately, its nice to see someone whos already a few higher levels than me in the martial arts department. Boxing is also something im thinking of trying out.

Mashallah, a fellow Nak Muay. How long are you there fo sxb? My mate wanted me to come to Chang Mai with him but I bïtched out at the last second. I used to get gassed after 4-5rounds of hitting pads, there's no way I would've lasted in that heat. He said a couple grand's enough to be out there for a while though. I can't believe you're a few hour's drive away from one my idols, Samart Payakaroon/Pakorn/Dieselnoi. Get to see fights at Rajadamnern stadium, jammy bastard lol:mjcry:

I'm going back this Wednesday inshallah.
Man, being a Nak Muay in Thailand is one of the best routines I've had. I just returned like a week ago after spending 7 months in Thailand. In my time there I've met Dieselnoi the best muay khao to ever lived. Greate experience, currently right back to working to safe up for the next trip to the land of smiles.

Enjoy your time there brother.

Attachments

• Thailand Fight.jpg
    Thailand Fight.jpg
    246.6 KB · Views: 142
Nice. Been thinking of trying out jiu-jitsu lately, its nice to see someone whos already a few higher levels than me in the martial arts department. Boxing is also something im thinking of trying out.
I recently started BJJ in Europe, I'd say its the best martial arts to train. No unnecessary brain damage, really technical and everyone can try it. Go for it man, its a lot of fun. I noticed the ppl who train BJJ are more likeable than some douchy boxers.

Trending