Mr. DNA is back with a vengeance

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
You are racist , all of them are somali
No they aren't ethnically Somali. You're only Somali if you are either Dir, Darood, Hawiye, Rahanweyn, Gabooye and any other ethnically Somali qabiil. The rest are from Somalia but aren't Somali. I'm starting to think that you may be an Arab Somali waryaa prove to us that you are ethnically Somali.

No they aren't ethnically Somali. You're only Somali if you are either Dir, Darood, Hawiye, Rahanweyn, Gabooye and any other ethnically Somali qabiil. The rest are from Somalia but aren't Somali. I'm starting to think that you may be an Arab Somali waryaa prove to us that you are ethnically Somali.
Iam Dir,

Apollo

VIP
Cushitic is a Kufar propaganda ,because they wanna divide our Umma.

The whole genome genetic distance between an ethnic Somali and a Bantu from Somalia is bigger than between people from Turkmenistan and Ireland. Nobody would consider the Irish and Turkmen to belong to the same ethnic group.

Pure Science, no propaganda.

Dir Hawiye Darood are mixed Arabs

Kaleel

Staff Member
Administrator
This guy is retarded.

Most minorities of Somalia carry some Cushitic ancestry. They aren't full on foreigners. But still nowhere near the level of Cushitic ancestry of real Somalis.
How much Somali DNA would be required to be Somali?

Status
Not open for further replies.