MPs to present a motion seeking the withdrawal of Kenyan AMISOM in the 1st proceeding of parliament

I didn't politicize nothing. South Somalia should free their lands by their own hands.

no one forced him to join. he joined in his own freewill and we can all learn a lot from that brave soldier. he paid the ultimate price to safeguard his nation from al shabaab.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
he died as a hero defending his country.

may Allah reward him jannah

Why do you politicize the death of a Somali patriot?

AUN

The patriot was needed in PL fighting the terrorists hiding in the Galgala mountains not fighting other terrorists in lands far away. Are there non PL soldiers figthing in the mountains of Bari? So why should a Pler fight in afgooye?

:faysalwtf:

War mana walaan or there something i am missing here?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I don't get why Foreign bashing is so high. If foreigners leave, we know what Somalia will return too. SHABAB in the south, no SFG operating. PL holding off Shabab as it get stronger thru mogadishu and kismayo port fees. I am suprised if people actually know what the alternative to no foreigner is? or do they just rush to judgement and then find themselves in predicament they can't get out of later?

I say re-start the South. Forget the SFG in Mogadishu. Temporarily relocate it to Garowe. Ask the south to fix they're house and untill such time, they have no right to hold onto the SFG when they're house is a mess.

I definitely will get loud cheers of support from @PuntiteQueen @Khalaf who hold onto the principle, you need to fix your house before you even attempt to discuss Somalia as a whole.

Fat pirate

Observer
On god you Mj/P-landers are the most annoying people - you lot have to be paid bots - interjecting your puntitie nonsense into every freaking post.

This was clearly about REMOVING KENYAN FORCES - How and why are you handicaps dragging MJS bs into this and bringing up your empty threats of calling for ictaraf for the 100s time.

Can you lot not go a minute without mentioning to us that shit hole desert ACUUDU BILLAH.

Same shit everyday

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
On god you Mj/P-landers are the most annoying people - you lot have to be paid bots - interjecting your puntitie nonsense into every freaking post.

This was clearly about REMOVING KENYAN FORCES - How and why are you handicaps dragging MJS bs into this and bringing up your empty threats of calling for ictaraf for the 100s time.

Can you lot not go a minute without mentioning to us that shit hole desert ACUUDU BILLAH.

Same shit everyday

U lack one functioning administration. The SFG can barely defend Villa Somalia let alone Mogadishu. Hirshabelle can barely reach Afgoye let alone anywhere else. GM has 10 isbaaro between 200 km worth of land and shabab sitting in off the road towns. No functioning administration in all Hawiye lands. You need to lose the SFG responsibility and told to fix your house, ceeb ma aha? soo hagaajiso gurigaga waryaa, stop inviting people into mogadishu and hosting them in fuckin shipping containers at xalane, ceeb weeye. Your not in control of your own territory and you wanna talk about shit hole, your like the 5th world status waryaa.

Fat pirate

Observer
U lack one functioning administration. The SFG can barely defend Villa Somalia let alone Mogadishu. Hirshabelle can barely reach Afgoye let alone anywhere else. GM has 10 isbaaro between 200 km worth of land and shabab sitting in off the road towns. No functioning administration in all Hawiye lands. You need to lose the SFG responsibility and told to fix your house, ceeb ma aha? soo hagaajiso gurigaga waryaa, stop inviting people into mogadishu and hosting them in fuckin shipping containers at xalane, ceeb weeye. Your not in control of your own territory and you wanna talk about shit hole, your like the 5th world status waryaa.

The whole country is a shit whole in comparison to the rest of the world.
Even Mogadishu with its security problems is still miles ahead of any northern desert - but even its a shit hole too.

What's annoying is you bots repeating the same shit day after day.

Your not a first world country and you sure as hell ain't superpower mate so you need wind your necks in.

Stop spamming every post with the same crappy Mj supremacist talking points - it's getting really boring

Trending