MPs to present a motion seeking the withdrawal of Kenyan AMISOM in the 1st proceeding of parliament

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
About damn time, remove every Kikyu from Somali land.

Amisom contract also expires in about a year in 2021:trumpsmirk:

What about the Itoobiyan AMISOM in Gedo, Bay, and Bakool? The Djiboutian in Hiiraan and Burundian in Middle Shabelle? What about the Ugandan troops in Mogadishu and lower Shabelle?:drakekidding:

I would love for all foreign troops to leave in one massive drawdown. :trumpsmirk:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
What about the Itoobiyan AMISOM in Gedo, Bay, and Bakool? The Djiboutian in Hiiraan and Burundian in Middle Shabelle? What about the Ugandan troops in Mogadishu and lower Shabelle?:drakekidding:

I would love for all foreign troops to leave in one massive drawdown. :trumpsmirk:

Amisom contract is up in about a year, thats why Uganda was crying recently about this;

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP

True, all Amisom out. We have territorial dispute with Ethiopia and kenya and they shouldn't have been allowed to join Amisom forces in Somalia. If we leave our 68IQ behind for one min, we can all see the problem there.

Tukraq

VIP

yup Ethiopian ones are the major risk

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
About time! We can show the IC our solidarity against this Kenyan aggression. Somaaliyeey kaca oo isdifaaca!

Also our boys in south should came back home in PL

no harm will done the shacab in kismaayo, we are not omar jees who murdered 300 harti men in one day.

those harti shacab where in kismaayo during hiiraale era and will remain in kismaayo during the new president of jubbaland era.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
no harm will done the shacab in kismaayo, we are not omar jees who murdered 300 harti men in one day.

those harti shacab where in kismaayo during hiiraale era and will remain in kismaayo during the new president of jubbaland era.
I'm talking about PL defence force or PL Danab.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
there is a difference, puntland defense force should be in puntland,

somalia SNA can be anywhere in somalia, but the SNA is mainly hawiye and marehan anyway. there are few harti, hopefully this will change soon.
Before couple of days puntlander soldier from danab die on afgooyea.

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP