MP Muna Kay sister has nice baadhi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Has there been a forum member from somnet or sspot that has gone back to somalia and tried to run for a gov position.

I would imagine it would be one if the guys that stay in the politics sections.

Abtigiis from Somaliaonline became President of DDS
Abdi Warsame became Minneapolis city council member and he use to be on Somaliaonline as well under alias of General Duke

First husband was non Somali(White guy)
Then she married couple more after that
Current or last I knew she was married to rich Abgaal fellow

There goes every males Sspot fantasy theory if you marry an Ajnabi you won't be able to get married again to a faraax :drakelaugh:

Lool a rich one at that.

She needs to stop posting vids like that. It isn't a good look for an MP.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
There goes every males Sspot fantasy theory if you marry an Ajnabi you won't be able to get married again to a faraax :drakelaugh:

Lool a rich one at that.

Well she upgraded in key areas like futto transplant, lips, etc

Lool a rich one at that.

She mainly married FOBS and its not out of love but purely financial/political.
Most Somali dudes would never marry a Mali gal whose had that history unless there is a huge financial/political incentive.
It could never be out of love.

Lool a rich one at that.

In a way, it is still true as she would never be the sole wife of these guys.

She mainly married FOBS and its not out of love but purely financial/political.
Most Somali dudes would never marry a Mali gal whose had that history unless there is a huge financial/political incentive.
It could never be out of love.

You can't talk for all Somali guys and you know it. I know a woman who was once married to a black man, but is now married to a really decent practising Somali guy.

She's in Somali and has bagged herself on of the most important and richest man there.

In a way, it is still true as she would never be the sole wife of these guys.
and guys say divorced Somali girls are undesirable?

Lets be real. Somalis are known not to discriminate against divorced women compared to other races.

All the divorced women in my family have managed to get married again and not as second wives, but the only one.

Discriminating against divorced and widowed women is pretty retarded and even more so when the divorce rates are pretty high amongst Somalis.

Lets be real. Somalis are known not to discriminate against divorced women compared to other races.

All the divorced women in my family have managed to get married again and not as second wives, but the only one.

Discriminating against divorced and widowed women is pretty retarded and even more so when the divorce rates are pretty high amongst Somalis.
that's because its common for somalis lol

Actually i would disagree and say a lot of Somalis do discriminate on divorced women, however it is usually against them marrying their never married before son.

I have never seen them have a problem with their divorcee son marrying a divorcee.

Actually i would disagree and say a lot of Somalis do discriminate on divorced women, however it is usually against them marrying their never married before son.

I have never seen them have a problem with their divorcee son marrying a divorcee.

Dunno, my own grandmother was a divoced woman who married my never married grandfather.

Yeah, some mothers just want the best for their sons.

You can't talk for all Somali guys and you know it. I know a woman who was once married to a black man, but is now married to a really decent practising Somali guy.

She's in Somali and has bagged herself on of the most important and richest man there.

Never said I was talking for all.
Maybe just 90% of Ashies world wide :trumpsmirk:

South Somalia MPs used to fight with chairs in Parliament.
Now the women MPs dance in parliament. Keep up the good work southies!!

6parliament_fight_Somalia.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts