MP Muna Kay sister has nice baadhi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
I keep seeing her name here. Sxb can you explain what’s happening with this Muna Kay chick?
Well to give a little background. Before she went on to become a member of the Somali parliament representing the Digil and Mirifle clan, she lived in Minneapolis where she ran a small women’s clothing store. She became known through her ads of her women’s hijab style gym clothing via Facebook and later Snapchat

She is also massive gold digger marrying wealthy older Somali men from Dubai and Somalia

Suddenly this chick had this crazy idea that she could become a politician and wham! She did it.

That is a little background on her past

So recently she got into a scuffle with couple of female parliamentarians and was beaten becaude She did not vote for the white British guy who was nominated to become the governor of Somali central bank. Her sister came to help out and was jailed as result and now she is seeking some justice using medians like SC

That is basically the gist of it
Sorry about the errors am on my bloody phone and on break at work

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Well to give a little background. Before she went on to become a member of the Somali parliament representing the Digil and Mirifle clan, she lived in Minneapolis where she ran a small women’s clothing store. She became known through her ads of her women’s hijab style gym clothing via Facebook and later Snapchat

She is also massive gold digger marrying wealthy older Somali men from Dubai and Somalia

Suddenly this chick had this crazy idea that she could become a politician and wham! She did it.

So recently she got into a scuffle with couple of female parliamentarians and was beaten becaude She did not vote for the white British guy who was nominated to become the governor of Somali central bank. Her sister came to help out and was jailed as result and now she is seeking some justice using medians like SC

From a clothing store owner to a member of somali parliament :ileycry:. Y’all niggas weren’t joking when’s y’all said odeys who we’re truck drivers and cab drivers were going back to somalia trying to run for govt positions. That’s wild af.
She was against foreigners running the central bank in Mogadishu. In fact she was the only xildhabaan who refused the order of pm kheyre. As a result her sister got arrested instead of her! Gotcha dawg?
I understand both sides. There can be curription if a Somali was chosen so they went safe and chose a non somali.
Laakin I think it would have been better if they chose a diasporan somali dude. One with a good career background who doesn’t give a shit about qabil issues.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Nice body, I wish I can afford her but I heard Khayre and co are in cahoots with them.

Bohol

VIP
Has there been a forum member from somnet or sspot that has gone back to somalia and tried to run for a gov position.

I would imagine it would be one if the guys that stay in the politics sections.

There is a guy in Somaliaonline that became a regional president (abtigiis that was his username there) aka Cagjar of Somali region of Ethiopia.

Gambar

VIP

You forgot to mention she paid money like most of these “xildhibaano” so you too can become one if you pay a down payment.

Is she still married?

How many rich older Somalis did she marry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending