MP Muna Kay and others have their election results nullified

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
She is too light skinned + uncommon features, definitely not a ethnic Somali.
ileycry.png

FB_IMG_1486925876973.jpg

Last edited:
Don't see why people are so against Muna Kay. She is a beautiful, classy woman. I wish more Somali girls would conduct themselves the way she does. She has this pessaze and elegance that few girls do

Her blue eyes :banderas:

Would you still be saying that if I told you she used to have am cadaan bf and her child is half cadaan?

:lolbron:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
She is too light skinned + uncommon features, definitely not a ethnic Somali.
FB_IMG_1486925876973.jpg

I've seen her in real life and I've recognized that social media pics posted by these chicks is downright inflation. I was disturbingly distraught over her real life looks.

I warn you folks, don't commit to a chick youve never seen in real life.

Bohol

VIP
I've seen her in real life and I've recognized that social media pics posted by these chicks is downright inflation. I was disturbingly distraught over her real life looks.

I warn you folks, don't commit to a chick youve never seen in real life.

Since you are a professional fake halimos connoisseur I will take your word for it. :dead::dead1::deadmanny:

Gambar

VIP
Tunni are not cadcad. They're regular old geeljire, their language is just a version of maay.

They occasionally married into reer barawe just like some abgal married into reer xamar.

this girl looks nothing like a barawan.
Abaayo are you D&M :cosbyhmm:

Today I went to the hilib xalaal for Ramadan shopping and the lady there is Tuuni she gave me a discount. Saas bey iyada igu tidhi mar hore. I like D&M people I wish I knew Af Maay. What about Af Garre is it mutually intelligible with Af Maay?

If I was fasting I would be back home. Fasting for 19+ hours. :jcoleno: But I will be in the kitchen half eating half cooking. :reallymaury:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Getting caught for fraud in Somalia ain't nothing. Just brush it off your shoulder and start preparing bribes for the next election. :mjcry:

If someone has been caught in electoral fraud then they should be banned from taking on a government position again and all government staff shouldn't be allowed to associate with them in any way. That will clear out 50% of the crooks instantly.

I don't mind corrupt politicians but I dislike lazy corruption... put some effort in your game and increase the size of the pie before taking your slice instead of fighting over crumbs.

Abaayo are you D&M :cosbyhmm:

Today I went to the hilib xalaal for Ramadan shopping and the lady there is Tuuni she gave me a discount. Saas bey iyada igu tidhi mar hore. I like D&M people I wish I knew Af Maay. What about Af Garre is it mutually intelligible with Af Maay?

If I was fasting I would be back home. Fasting for 19+ hours. :jcoleno: But I will be in the kitchen half eating half cooking. :reallymaury:
no af maay and garre are not intelligible Garre in somalia speak maay the ones in Kenya speak af garre which is pretty much Afan borana oromo and some somali

Status
Not open for further replies.